• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Game(s) Are You Playing at the Moment?

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Lately I have gone back to playing Ghost Recon 2. It gets fun online battling other clans. The game may be outdated since GR3 came out, but it's nothing compared to GR2 where I get to lay down the smack down on peeps. :P Besides GR2, I have also been playing WE9. If you don't know what We9 means, then it's a soccer game.

Rare Addict

Site Staff
I just recently started playing through New Super Mario Bros. 2. Despite the surprising lack of difficulty (even for having only beaten the first two worlds), I'm having a blast. <3

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
So I decided to start Luigi's Mansion and passed it earlier today. Really great game, I can't see what's to hate. On that note, Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon looks amazing! As of now, I'm playing Batman Arkham City: Harley Quinn's Revenge DLC. More Batman never hurts. I haven't picked up my New Super Mario Bros. 2 yet, so I'll be looking forward to that soon.

Edit: I still can't believe the key to defeating King Boo, is sucking Bowser's balls...

Last edited:
I'm currently playing New Super Mario Bros. 2. It's the only title I've been enjoying these past two days. I recently beat the fortress in World 4. The boss battle was stupendous and unexpected. I can see this being my 3DS game of 2012. I recommend it for any owner of the 3DS/3DS XL system.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Like Alit, I'm currently playing New Super Mario Bros 2. The game is a bit easy, the difficulty lies in 100%ing every level, but hey I'm not complaining -- that is typical Mario fare anyway. Get the game if you haven't already; it is worth every penny.

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
Started Batman Arkham City: Harley Quinn's Revenge DLC yesterday, finished it about three times and got all the achievements. I've also been playing New Super Mario Bros. 2. The game itself is just like any other New 2D Mario game, which is not a bad thing at all. My biggest complaint would be the terrible co-op. It suffers from Sonic the Hedgehog 2 syndrome. Poor Tails always being left behind... Anyway, I'd recommend this game be played by yourself. Co-op was already done right on the Wii, but even that was a pain.

Last edited:
Well at the moment i am playing Kingdom Hearts 3d Dream Drop Distance which i finished today so I am not really playing that anymore.
I am also playing Final Fantasy VII and The Legend Of Zelda Twilight Princess.
All games are really REALLY fun and I recommend them all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom