• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Game(s) Are You Playing at the Moment?

OGSniper

Sharpshooter for Hire
ZD Champion
B
Both. I started with OoA because I played it a long time back but never finished it back then
So you recently played OoA and OoS. Gotcha. After completing OoA did you immediately link and transfer your file info to OoS before playing OoS? I just wanna make sure this is what you did. In order to do the final-final boss fight, you have to do that.

Currently playing Kingdom Hearts, trying to get 99 of the synthesizing items, from enemies before going to the next area. That's my goal with this playthrough, and I also have been playing Plants vs Zombies on the PC, Game of the Year edition. I actually installed it from the installation disc I got one time at a store a long time ago. I'm also playing Minecraft, still don't know what actually causes the issue with my files getting corrupted.

There's also another project I'm working on. I'm trying to create a connected timeline with every game I own and putting them in a connected universe. Then I'm going to play them in the historical order that I made up. My only clues for the timeline placements is actually the technology used in each game, and if a game has an official timeline.

Still trying to get the timeline itself sorted out before starting the games... Hopefully I can get that done, and the time it perfectly for my games I play at certain times of the year annually.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
So you recently played OoA and OoS. Gotcha. After completing OoA did you immediately link and transfer your file info to OoS before playing OoS? I just wanna make sure this is what you did. In order to do the final-final boss fight, you have to do that.
Actually no. I didn't know about it until I already started OoA and played it for a while. I understand to link them you have to start a new file. I think I just do this with OoA :D

I've been playing Ratchet & Clank recently. I'm also been playing a new playthrough of Crash Bandicoot on the N-Sane Trilogy, I might play something else along with it, but not sure what.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom