• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Game(s) Are You Playing at the Moment?

Stitch

AKA Patrick
Red Dead Redemption II and Lego Star Wars The Skywalker Saga are the main ones I am playing. I also have a huge backlog of Switch titles that I am in the midst of to some degree.

Final Fantasy-Beat the kary and kraken in the temple of fiends past. My team is level 36.

Replaying Metroid-Recently took down Kraid, got another energy tank I didn't even know was in his room, and headed back to Brinstar.

Last edited:

thePlinko

What’s the character limit on this? Aksnfiskwjfjsk
ZD Legend
I finally decided to play the first 4 Guild games, mainly as an excuse to not continue Hollow Knight.

I finished the first one, Liberation Maiden, played a bit if the 2nd one, Aeroporter (its a sim game though so its not like theres a definitive end to it), and I’m currently playing the third one, Crimson Shroud.

So far im not particularly enjoying them. Crimson Shroud is definitely the best of the three but it also drags a bit. Hopefully the 4th-7th games will be good, but i dont have particularly high hopes.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Started Paper Mario the other night, it's nice but I'm not meshing 100% with it, this might be one I end up dropping. I also need to wrap up my Twilight Princess playthrough, I started that in like February and I've been wayyyy too inconsistent on it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom