• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Game(s) Are You Playing at the Moment?

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I'm also replaying Resident Evil 5 with my brother. We're doing a veteran playthrough with attack damage on and no infinite ammo. We're also limiting ourselves to no extra ammo each level, just what our pistols and shotguns are holding. It's a really great game. I can't understand what the little girls are crying about. Sure I have my fanboy issues with the game, but I can't find any real legit flaw with it.
It's the chapter select and the fact that RE5 isn't scary (subjectively). Hrm...my other complaint is there is no Dr.Salvador but that is my fangirl-fanboy issue.

I'm still playing Kingdom Hearts Re:Coded, haven't really played too much. I want to, some day, make my dad be super happy and get us a PS3 or a Wii, then I will get Resident Evil 5 Gold or Zelda: Skyward Sword, depending on the system we *would* get.

I finished Wind Waker a few weeks ago where I 100%'d it for the first time. God I love that game...

As for the games I plan to finish by the end of the Summer:

1. Final Fantasy X (Bought for a cheap $10 8D)
2. Spongebob Battle for Bikini Bottom (Replaying)
3. Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (PC) (Replaying)
4. Zelda Twilight Princess (Replaying)

Oh my....Battle for Bikini Bottom. That game used to be my LIFE when I was younger. You have no idea. I loved it!

Currently, I'm playing
1. Mario and Luigi 3: Bowser's Inside Story (DS)
2. Goldeneye 007 - online (Wii)
3. The Sims 3: Generations (PC)

Oh my....Battle for Bikini Bottom. That game used to be my LIFE when I was younger. You have no idea. I loved it!

What? Someone who played that game besides me? MADNESS!!!

Anyways, I just finished the Industrial Park fight with Robot Patrick so I have about 1/3 left to go. It's such an awesome game...

Kazumi

chagy
I've been playing an unhealthy amount of Battlefield Bad Company 2, some more Global Agenda, Half Life 2 Deathmatch, and a freeware rhythm game called Osu! and a bit of World of Warcraft (and I use the term "bit" VERY lightly). The football season starts next week though, so that means I get considerably less time to play vidya gaems... that's probably a good thing.

Tony

Stardust Crusaders
First of all I would like to state that I have never played a Pokemon game before this week. The games I am playing at the moment are Pokemon Yellow version, Pokemon Red version, and Pokemon Emerald. I am thouroughly enjoying them so far. I've been playing Yellow mostly and I have a level 30 Pikachu, level 30 Kadabra, level 22 Manky, Level 15 Drowzee, level 21 Ivysaur, and a level 25 Charmeleon. It is a fun game so far, very addicting I might add. I am at the part where there is a Snorlax blocking my way and I need to figure out what to do. Red is enjoyable thus far, but is way harder than Yellow. It seems that Yellow hands a bunch of things to you while Red makes you work for it. Emerald is very fun so far and all I have been doing so far is level grinding my Mudkip to 30 and searching for new Pokemon to train so I can have an affective team early in the game. I was going to be playing Gold as well but the batteries dead so I will have to replace that soon. If my Gold doesn't work when I replace the battery I find a cheap Heart Gold somewhere.

Princess Niki

Allons-y
Staff member
Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D
Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks
Pokemon Emerald
Pokemon LeafGreen
Mario Kart 64 (virtual console)
Super Mario Galaxy

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
Okay so I finished Resident Evil 5 some time ago on Veteran along with the DLC. And like I said, I really enjoyed this playthrough with the attack reaction on, the limiting of the ammo, and not rushing through by exploring, reading things, and walking from point a to b in those small areas. I really liked this game as a Resident Evil game, I actually paid attention to the music and it was fantastic and even though the scare factor was very lacking, it was really tense.

I also started Gears of War on Sunday and actually just passed it with my bro. Our goal is to get through both GoW games before we pick up our copies of Gears 3 on day one. I really appreciated this playthrough as well. I have forgotten how amazing Gears of War is. From music to story, to characters, to gameplay, everything.

As for Wind Waker, still working on my 100%. I still need to go back to Hyrule but I'm trying to make sure I get everything else first. I already have all my hearts and all the treasures so all I need is the figurines which will require a second playthrough.

Spirit Tracks and GTA TLatD I have not been playing. Time just isn't my friend anymore.:(

Metroid: Other M.
I have to say it's alot better than I thought it would be, although Samus' voice acter sound kinda dull(there shouldn't be a voice actor anyway) and those 'Where's Waldo' sequences were boring.
All in all, a pretty good game, but I still prefer Prime.

bubblecrash

Oh no its back
harvest moon back to nature- planning on marrying elli unless the EVIL DOCTOR steals her from me AGAIN :mad:. it would help if i didnt accidently triggter their heart events :(
megaman 10-working on a mega buster only run
mario kart wii-trying to unlock mirror mode
harvest moon animal parade-trying to ring the purple bell, might marry owen

Conor

the over analysing guy
Completed starfox 643D a few times, and mario picross has taken over my life completely, also have xenoblade chronicles on the go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom