• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Game(s) Are You Playing at the Moment?

Finally went back and finished Portal and Arkham Asylum, two ones I've had on hold for a while. Before that, I did two playthroughs in a row of Deus Ex HR and right now am replaying Sleeping Dogs. I plan to play Portal 2 next.

I'm perpetually playing The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth, and some LoZ game. Currently replaying OoT for the umpteenth time. Although, my wife is watching this time, so thats a bit more fun.

Twilight Princess HD (slowly) and hyrule warriors legends oh and Pokemon piross (trying to beat it without buying anything)

Just finished Ocarina of Time and I'm about half way done with Majora's Mask. In fact, they're why I came to this forum to the first place!

Is that supposed to be bait or something? How is Last of Us "clunky"... And they're probably calling it a "masterpiece" because it has a phenomenal story and is fun to play. Why would anybody bother to crap on a game beloved by most everyone that's played it but not even bother to say anything that makes sense? If you think it's a "clunker", at least explain yourself a tiny bit.

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
I'not currently playing many, too much school. I actually just beat TFH and MM. Both amazing games.

Right now I'm playing:

Overwatch: Yassss. Finally here!!!
Twilight Princess.
Super Smash Bros.

That's about it!

I just beat skyward sword for the first time a little disappointed but had a lot of fun still, just started replaying twilight princess for my second time, absolutely loved this game my first time through cant wait to get past the beginning boringness though haha

Cartoonmaniac

Biggest Zelda fan this side of the South Pole
I was playing Skyward Sword for a while, but took a break after the third Silent Realm. Those Guardians creep me out. Other than that, I'm playing Mirror's Edge, Twilight Princess HD, and Undertale

Yasss I'm stuck in the beginning part and it is like walking through molasses!
Seriously it's so dry and boring I made it to the part where link turns into the wolf for the first time but that's about as far as I got so far I'm going to play again in a little while

I was playing Skyward Sword for a while, but took a break after the third Silent Realm. Those Guardians creep me out. Other than that, I'm playing Mirror's Edge, Twilight Princess HD, and Undertale
Yea the guards in the silent realm kind startled me the first time I walked out of the circle and they came to life I really wasn't expecting it at all and then they play loud creepy music in the background and the enemies have giant swords for Christ sake like the whole size of link

EDIT: Merged Posts

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom