• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What game has the most hours played for you?

Next Generation is definitely my favorite, and still fighting with Game of Thrones for my favorite TV series of all time. I greatly enjoyed Deep Space Nine and Voyager as well. I even thought Enterprise was pretty good, although it's hard these days to get into The Original Series with how dated it is (and, contrary to popular belief, about half of TOS isn't even that great, I think).

The games have been incredibly mediocre though. But if you're a big fan of all five series and you love the lore of the prime universe, STO is a great game to play. It has throwbacks, references, and even quite a few actors reprising their roles as their characters (Leonard Nimoy, Michael Dorn, Jeri Ryan, and Aron Eisenberg come back as Spock, Worf, Seven of Nine, and Nog for example). It's also great that its story is a true post-Nemesis continuation, unlike the new series of movies.

Nice. I've been to a convention once in Chicago, was really awesome. TNG>Voyager>ToS=DS9>Enterprise for me.

SpiteChaotic

The lazy Chaos Bringer
It may not be the most or maybe it is but I have a file of digimon world 2 that has 999 hours on it and cant show anymore. I still have yet to complete the game but i have poured time into that one fole to raise digimon. That is not counting the files ive made to relive the past story to get re,minded of what im trying to do. The game is a bit slow and the animations take awhile but i do enjoy it it lead to many of the things the ds games kept going.

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
On Steam (easiest to quickly verify, my top 5 are:
Besiege - 105 hours
Fallout 3/NV/4 (collective) - 243 hours
FTL faster Than Light - 141 hours
Portal 2 - 207 Hours
Skyrim - 219 hours

As for non-Steam games, I'd have to say I have at least 150 in the Witcher 3, and I maxed out the clock on Alpha Sapphire six months ago and I probably have more in Emerald but I can no longer verify that.

Kylo Ken

I will finish what Spyro started
Ocarina of Time definitely has the most time logged for me; other than that, the Soul series gave me the most.

Someone else that has heard of Jazz Jackrabbit 2!
Did you ever play the game online?

Unfortunately I could never get the connection to work, and would always timeout after a minute whenever I tried to join a server. I made some level packs though, and was an active member of the online community for quite a few years.

Dan

Unfortunately I could never get the connection to work, and would always timeout after a minute whenever I tried to join a server. I made some level packs though, and was an active member of the online community for quite a few years.
Yeah it's a shame so many users had connection issues. Thankfully I never had such an issue. What username did you go under in that community?

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
For me OOT was probably the most time I have spent in a game. I started when I was 4 and it took me a couple of years to do.

Took a while to beat Ocarina of Time, Though Majora's Mask for N64 was the hardest zelda game I've played, didn't beat it until I played the 3DS version.

Yeah it's a shame so many users had connection issues. Thankfully I never had such an issue. What username did you go under in that community?

image.php

Does this ring a bell for you?

Reactions: Dan

Dan

Littlefreak! Took me a while to remember but I instantly recognised that avatar. You once believed you had swine flu :p
Well it's great to re-meet you after all these years haha.

Another JCF member here on Zelda Dungeon? What are the odds? Which one are you?

And I actually did have the swine flu. It just wasn't as bad (or deadly) as the media hype suggested, though it was still horrible.

Dan

Another JCF member here on Zelda Dungeon? What are the odds? Which one are you?

And I actually did have the swine flu. It just wasn't as bad (or deadly) as the media hype suggested, though it was still horrible.
I am quite ashamed to admit this but I was that dumb Ryder kid. I remember you told me about stingrays aggressive behavior back in 2006 when Steve Irwan had recently passed away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom