• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What game has the most hours played for you?

Oh wow, I feel like a huge jerk right now, but I don't remember you at all. oO That was ten years ago.

selicyc

i never knew daylight could be so violent.
a mystery inside of an enigma wrapped in a soft fuzzy blanket of I don't even know what
I spent four or five years of my life playing RuneScape every day. Never paid a cent to be a member, but I loved hanging out with people and dueling it out in Clan Wars.

I don't play it anymore (I stopped playing it all together in 2008 or 2009), but I get kind of curious about the old place when I pass by a giftcard stand with RuneScape cards on them.

Dan

Oh wow, I feel like a huge jerk right now, but I don't remember you at all. oO That was ten years ago.
I also went under the name the name Jamster. Don't worry about it though I'm just odd and remember names.

I really have to take a blind guess because, um, the games that I would assume would be the ones I played most really didn't keep track of play time. I suppose I can give you estimates but, they're probably nowhere near right.

Animal Crossing: Wild World (~800+)
Super Smash Bros. Brawl (~500+)
Mario Kart DS (~400)
Rune Factory Frontier (~400)
Harvest Moon DS (~300)

I was also really obsessed with Guitar Hero at some point, so I'm almost certain Guitar Hero III probably makes this list somewhere. To save myself too much embarrassment, I'll just slip it in as ~200 hours.

For stuff that's legitimately and accurately quantified:

My 3DS play log says my top 3 are: Animal Crossing: New Leaf (683 hrs), Fire Emblem Awakening (316 hrs), Rune Factory 4 (215 hrs). However, I shared New Leaf with my sister and allowed her to play it on my system, so, for me, that probably isn't 100% accurate.

I don't think any of my Wii U games have clocked over 100 hours (except Mario Kart 8 and maybe Smash 4), because I really don't play it much. I'm too lazy to check.

NintendoCN

Team Captain
I have the rare ability to not get addicted to a game, the most number of hours would be Pokemon Gold which is about 508 hours... in 5 years. As for games that don't have an end, Terraria is 209 hours, which I've had since it's release.

Sutittaja

Freezing chill
For me it's propably Pokemon Alpha Sapphire with over 700 hours into the game. It's our main Pokemon game, where is our competitive Pokemons. Pokemon games in general have a lot of hours plugged in them.

Fire Emblem: Awakening also has about 200 hours in it. I have maxed pretty much everything in the game. Xenoblade Chronicles for Wii (the Virtual Console one) has also about 200 hours in it.

Last edited:
On my WiiU, it's:

1. HW with around 300 hours
2. XCX with around 120 hours.

Outside the WiiU I reckon the gihhtes of recent games for me is Hearthstone.

Zonda

Meme Connoisseur
I think Halo Custom Edition has the most hours logged for me but starting in late 2006/early 2007 does that, at just over 3,500. I haven't played it religiously since about 2010, and I've lost interest in keeping up with the Competitive scene. I'd play for fun but all the maps that get consistent players are either modded to the point where they're unplayable because you can't go 2 steps without being teleported somewhere, or the server is some clan sweatfest on the latest iteration of "Meatgrinder on spawn, slow as hell everywhere else" simulator 2013 aka Bigass, with the most toxic population outside the 2013-2016 era Destiny/Offtopic subforums on bungie.net.

Banjo-Tooie is probably in second place for me, I've played that a fair bit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom