• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Does Your Username Mean?

Dan

So I was stalking the member list the other day and was rather bicurious about usernames, what made you choose that username, and what does it mean.

FAQ
Q.Dan my username IS MY name haha, what do I post
A.Well just do what every other user does, make a cheesy joke stating how we will NEVER guess why you came up with your username and then we can all awkwardly laugh with you. :)

Last edited:

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
"Crazy for Crash (Bandicoot)"

It made more sense when Crash Bandicoot was my avatar, but meh. I still like the name out of context, anyway.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
VEN1.png
My username means two things: my online moniker as well as wind (Latin). Mesa choosa the name because it is catchy and rolls of the tongue easily. But, I also chose it for this guy. He is probably the coolest character I have seen in quite a while. I wish I could be like him; constantly carrying about friends and doing things just for his friends. Ventus from Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep is my main man, V-E-N-T-U-S. Main man. <3

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Wish I had an interesting tale to tell about my username :/

My username was passed down many generations and legend has it that it was first used in the Ancient battles of Rome.

Dan

VEN1.png
My username means two things: my online moniker as well as wind (Latin). Mesa choosa the name because it is catchy and rolls of the tongue easily. But, I also chose it for this guy. He is probably the coolest character I have seen in quite a while. I wish I could be like him; constantly carrying about friends and doing things just for his friends. Ventus from Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep is my main man, V-E-N-T-U-S. Main man. <3

Your username is Van, and always will be.
I picked my username because it's simple easy to pronounce and sexy.

snakeoiltanker

Wake Up!
Snakeoiltanker..... i have been useing this name for well over 10 years now, i think i was a freshmen when i changed from Keggy to Snakeoiltanker. for the longest time and sometimes still, people think this is a Metal Gear Solid: Sons of Liberty (that was the second one that released on PS2 right) Reference. due to the first save point being SNAKE: Oil Tanker, meaning you were playing as snake and you were on the oil tanker, at the beginning of the game which i will admit i never made it off the ship in that game, i completely SUCK at stealth games.

Anyways they would be wrong. Snakeoiltanker is the name of an Alkaline Trio song. im wondering how many of you know who that band is, but i used to LOVE them, but now they just got old and are starting to put out some pretty lame music. but if you listen to their first 6 albums, they are damn good! so there you have it!

Burning Beast

Go to Hell 4 Heavens Sake
Just a name that I thought sounded cool. I sort of have a reputation of being a beast when it comes to sports or work, so I just took my nickname (Beast) and turned it into something a bit more elaborate. Doesn't much more than that.

The origin of my username is quite simple. I like wolves, I resemble a wolf, and I have lots of "wolf-like" qualities in general. I am also very much a loner irl, which means I'm a lone wolf. Interestingly enough, [a part of] my middle name can be translated to mean "wolf" in English...

The "sage" part derives from the notion that many people believe me to be "wise beyond my years", but I hate to admit to that statement. It also sounds similar to something mysterious...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom