• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Does Your Username Mean?

Lord Vain

Dawn of a New Day
I personally just have my whole Pain/Vain thing going on, Pain being my most recognized theme and Vain being my self-given nickname which stands for "insignificance". Overall I've come to understand I have significance myself, but even so still like to go around ensuring others know they aren't vain, help those who consider themselves as being hopeless souls without meaning or otherwise--just help deal with the pain and problems others have to deal with.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
Well! It aaaall started when I first started watching Sonic X. Tails quickly grew to be my favorite character, although when I look back, he was horribly characterized. I wanted to change the unappealing username I had, 'fitherobot', to something with Tails in it, but showed I still loved Zelda games as well. I remembered the Tatl-Tael pun and the rest was history.

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
I was once _VioLink_ but then I changed it to Violet. The reason why I am Violet is that I really love Violet Link in the Four Swords Manga. Also, Violet is my favorite color. That's all, nothing too interesting.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
pan·cake
/ˈpanˌkāk/
Noun
A thin, flat cake of batter, usually fried and turned in a pan.

samurai
Noun
A member of a powerful military caste in feudal Japan, esp. a member of the class of military retainers of the daimyos.

So I'm a Japanese pancake-warrior.

Mido

Version 1
Mido, to put it simply, is the essence of being Mido. I was looking for a Zelda-related name, when I remembered this grouchy guy, Thus, here I am today, as Mido.

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
Someone nicknamed me kitten about a decade ago, I started using it as my screenname, but since "kitten" tended to be taken, I added a "miss" in front of it...

my username is a name i made up because of the zelda manga and my favorite character. it was also my youtube username and was for me to forget. so yah nothing interesting to my username :)

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
jimmy: my first name (well, actually it's James but everyone calls me Jimmy)
.: punctuation
f: second initial of my name
27: My favorite number for some random reason

Well before using the name I have now I would always use "Master Link". I eventually got my own PS3 and had difficulty accessing the account I made on my dads system and was forced to make a new account all together. The first thing that came to mind was 'Killjoy', but it was already taken so I added '_Chaos'. So I use one or the other when ever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom