• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What do you regret selling/giving away/losing?

For me:

1. a bunch of crazy rare car mods for my 87 supra including a body kit I would have been in the only one in North America to have.
  2. So many cool shirts, but most notably the launch preorder only shirt for Metal Gear Solid.
  3. PSP GO (now that it's moddable)
  4. PSP 2000 (had a very nice clear casing one modded)
  5. 1988 Toyota Supta Turbo with rare Super Monitor options (none of you know what I'm talking about hah)
  6. Black case FF7 w/ misprint
  7. FF7 Versus Guide. I gave this now $100~ guide away to not even a close friend.
  8. My NEW 3DS XL with all my Zelda games on it. Didn't have a choice sadly needed money.
  9. Doom on PSX longbox. I still have my case but no manual or disc.
  10. Tekken 5 Hori arcade stick
  11. GameBoy Micro (lost). My wife won it from the line tracing arcade game (as well as other things)
  12. Regret canceling my Doom pre order for the statue.

Last edited:

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I have traded away certain rare Pokémon cards which are now worth a decent amount of money. Also I have sold games consoles which are now worth more than when I sold them. Though I dont tend to dwell on what could have been, selling or trading these things made me happy at the time or helped me afford the next upgrade. I've never lost or sold anything irreplaceable. I may have been a regular customer at my school lost property department as a lad and in the short term I regretted not having the items but all the things I lost could easily be replaced.

My original ocarina of time cartridge that I had when I was a kid. I traded it... for holy magic century. I am ashamed.

(I have another copy but still... holy magic century.)

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Though I'm sure there are quite a few things, the first two that come to mind are Super Mario Sunshine and Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door.

pyjamas5189

Secretly a cat
I made a small crochet bunny for my niece for easter and got no recognition for it at all despite the fact I hadn't been making things for long and it was the bes thing I hade made up to that point!!!

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Basically everything. I'm a bit of a hoarder that way, I hate throwing out most things.

Around five years ago I once swapped about 50 original Pokemon cards (from around 1999) for a pen. A PEN. Now those cards are worth so much, and I'll never see them again! Well, I guess I never paid for them anyway (I found them in an empty classroom), so I suppose I didn't lose money, but still, I regret giving those cards away. :(

Din.Farore.Nayru

Extraordinary Machine
So many things. I'm a bit of a clean freak and I have a tendency to throw out old things that I think I won't use and then I end up regretting it. I've also always been the type of person to get really into certain things for like a year or so at a time and then get sick of it for a few years only to pick it back up again later on. That was definitely the case with video games. I was super into them as a kid and then didn't really care about them all through high school and college and I got rid of a lot of stuff - my N64 and most of its games as well as my PS2 and all of my Pokémon and Magic cards. I'd love to have all of those things back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom