• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What do you regret selling/giving away/losing?

Raven Storm

Paint the world black and grey
I regret seriously selling my Resident Evil Underworld novel for 2 dollars...
The guy I sold it too wouldn't stop badgering me, so I gave in eventually and now I regret it ever since...

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
I lent a friend one of the Fire Emblem games in High School, the one with Eliwood and Lyn. He kept it even when I asked for it back. We don't talk anymore.

I also lent my sister-in-law Fire Emblem Awakening, along with a few other games. I got all the others back, but not Awakening.

I don't think I'll be lending out anymore Fire Emblem games.

Nicolai

The beast that dwells within the Shoutbox
For me:

1. a bunch of crazy rare car mods for my 87 supra including a body kit I would have been in the only one in North America to have.
  2. So many cool shirts, but most notably the launch preorder only shirt for Metal Gear Solid.
  3. PSP GO (now that it's moddable)
  4. PSP 2000 (had a very nice clear casing one modded)
  5. 1988 Toyota Supta Turbo with rare Super Monitor options (none of you know what I'm talking about hah)
  6. Black case FF7 w/ misprint
  7. FF7 Versus Guide. I gave this now $100~ guide away to not even a close friend.
  8. My NEW 3DS XL with all my Zelda games on it. Didn't have a choice sadly needed money.
  9. Doom on PSX longbox. I still have my case but no manual or disc.
  10. Tekken 5 Hori arcade stick
  11. GameBoy Micro (lost). My wife won it from the line tracing arcade game (as well as other things)
  12. Regret canceling my Doom pre order for the statue.

Wow, that's a lot of stuff!

My big thing I regret losing is my entire pokemon card collection from Gen I. It'd probably pay for a semester's tuition if I still had it, lol.

The nice thing to remember is that there is a person out there for most of things in this thread that we've lost that currently enjoys having it.

I could think of a lot of things but as far as Zelda stuff I regret getting rid of The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of time/Ocarina of Time Master Quest for Gamecube and Zelda 2 for GameBoy Advance.

I regret selling my N64 and my Gamecube and all games for them.
I regret selling my replica Master Sword.
I also regretted selling my original copies of the Nintendo Power comics books, Super Mario Adventures, and The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past UNTIL THE REPRINT OF BOTH OF THEM RECENTLY. Now I can rebuy them for far less than I sold them for :) This also happened when I sold a game called Dokapon Kingdom on the Wii for like $140, and then they reissued the game and the price dropped to $20 so I bought it again. Good times.

BoxTar

i got bored and posted something
When I was really young, I was convinced to get rid of my N64 after I got my GameCube. Not long after I missed it so bad, since I could no longer play Ocarina of Time or DK 64, or any of my old favorite games. Not until I was older, anyways. I missed Ocarina so bad back then, but I eventually got Wind Waker. That helped soothe the pain, as did TP not long after.

Aside from that, in terms of more recent things, I regret losing this old tape deck I had. It was one my grandmother gave me before she passed, and I have no idea what I did with it.

I always lose things especially things I really like so idk, but two things that tend to come to mind when I think of things that I lost and really regret losing is this plushie of Gollum from The Hobbit and this really really cool Vensaur Pokemon card that I got years ago and lost six or seven years ago.

Also this one plush cobra with this cool fire pattern, that's what I always think of when I think of things I've lost, but I found that some time this year after like four to six or so years of it being lost, so that doesn't count anymore.

Amy Lu Minati

The Triangle conspiracy
I once gave my friend 500 pages of comics that I'd written right before he moved, the plan was that he would give them back before they moved but somehow that never happened and they ended up getting packed away. :'( I finally did get them back two years later though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom