• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Do You Do when There's No Electricity?

Burning Beast

Go to Hell 4 Heavens Sake
Go into a state of shock. Then curse. Then I look around for a good book to read. Then I realize I've read every good book that we have. I go into shock again. Then I get on my bike go to the store and buy something to eat. Come home and go into shock again.

During hurricane Sandy my power was out for a week, and during that time I read a lot and played Mario and Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story and Links Awakening.

Clank

Hmm
During the daytime I usually take photos of what is causing the power to be out, or do random stuff like reading and other weather related activities.
At night I usually eat, read, or sleep.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Hmmm not sure in the day...

However there was a powercut in our area about 2 months ago during around 9:00pm so without internet, food, television, no charge for my phine and lack of candles, I just decided to sleep until the Morning!

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
I have never had power failure for more than a few hours. If I did, I have a few things charged up:
DS, DS lite, DSi, 3DS, iPhone, Samsung Tablet, MacBook Pro and I have a GameBoy Advance and a GameBoy to keep me occupied after the charge on all of those run out and I resort to the large collection of new AA batteries in my draw.

EeveeChan

Is FINALLY out of school!
If I knew there was a chance the power would go out, I'd charge all of my mobile devices to full power, & not play with them until the power goes out or when the storm is gone. If the lights go out during the sunlight, I get Twister & a Deck of Uno cards to play with my family. Then, when the power is off and it's dark outside, I play with them to entertain me. We usually eat a bunch of Ice cream & other things that need to be refrigerated, cuz those are usually the first thing to go if it isn't cold.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom