• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What do You Currently Have in Your Pocket?

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
So a bit of a random thread here...

What do you currently have in your pocket? If you don't currently have pockets you can just state what you usually keep in your pockets... I currently have my ipod as well as some headphones :p

Last edited:

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
At the moment, I have nothing in my pocket. I'mma carry my work ID, wallet, and some telecommunications device soon though. Maybe my iPod, even, so I can pass the time at work.

octorok74

TETTAC
I have a pen and pencil in my front right pocket. A large amount of change in my front left, over three dollars in coins. In my back left pocket is my key ring. And in my back right is my wallet and dollar bills. I have a bad habit of not putting bills in my wallet.

Lord Vain

Dawn of a New Day
Currently there is a letter opener, sometimes I like to pick my teeth with, rarely actually use it to open letters. Aside from that not much else though, overall can't say I ever carry much around in my pockets really.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
Nothing currently, but if I get out of this chair any time soon, my iPod will be in my front right pocket. My front left pocket is strictly restricted for when I carry my 3DS, which I don't do as much anymore.

Clank

Hmm
Right pocket:
2 thumb drives(one for storage, the other for booting disabled computers)
Multi tool(what happens when I ask for a pocket knife)
~10-20 rubber bands(for when war breaks out)

Left Pocket:
Headphones(normally just a wallet though)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom