• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What do You Currently Have in Your Pocket?

Imprisoned

*~German Sparkle Party~*
I dunno... *feels pocket* AAGH! MY HAND!
No, just a pencil. My iPod is supposed to be there, but it's got an insanely long password on it. "let us take you through the dungeons!" No kidding. That's what it is.

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
Inside the narrowly defined space known as my "Pocket" I have:

1 Leather wallet with the TP logo on one side and the Hylian Crest on the other

1 Very old Stopwatch

A respectable quantity of lint

Several billion loose atoms and molecules of many different elements, including Oxygen, Carbon Dioxide, Nitrogen, and a few other trace gasses. It is impossible to get an exact count since the pocket is made of woven material and is somewhat less than airtight.

What, you thought pockets existed in a vacuum?

What I have in my pocket. . . . . . . . nothing!!! I don't keep anything in my pocket besides the trillions of atoms "roaming" around. :)

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
What DOES the filthy hobbit have in his pocketses? The world may never know~

No, but really: I have nothing in my pocket.

Me? Uhm... often, I'd have my jacket too, which contains typically several gazillion pencils of various length and make, as well as my key ring(a key, a weird voodoo doll thing that I'm surprised i haven't gotten rid of yet, a paper clip with a random red head on it) and quite a bit of lint, fuzz, and thread. But right now, I just have my jeans. The only thing in them is my wallet, a fabulous 100% handmade duct tape wallet with a golden Triforce on the back, as well as the Kokiri Emerald and the Zora Sapphire. I intend to put the Goron Ruby on as soon as I buy red tape.

In all seriousness... it's fabulous. I have a coin pouch with a real zipper, tiered card slots, and a clear pouch for storing ID which is empty. The full contents are: $15 in bills, $1.50 extra in quarters with one reserved for my quarter collection[rendering it unspendable], a punch card for my school's(student run, btw) coffee shop, my food handler's license(yes, I'm 12, get over it), a Barnes and Noble gift card, two paperclips, and two Band-Aids specifically for a friend of mine who gets herself cut a lot. But I need a new one... probably MM themed... hm. I'll need black...

"What has it got in its pocketses?

Fat nasty hobbit cockeses!"

(It's from a song. Also, I'm not wearing pants currently. I think I had a penny in my pocket though.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom