• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Did You Do Today/What Are You Currently Doing?

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
Ah well, it's not like I have anything better to do. ;?

Internetz is superior.

Had the day off. Tried to get lift my Mother-In-Law's spirits by waking her up with a kitten invasion (didn't work). Bought a few games on the summer Steam sale. Went shopping for new computer chairs for me and my husband. Brought home pizza for the family. Assembled the chairs. Played Stanley Parable with my husband. Perused the interwebs.

I'm just getting home from work. Chatted with Octbro via Skype on the cab ride home. Currently consuming a burrito and a bottled water. Debating to watch a couple episodes of anime before bed, but watching it makes me kind of sad, so I might just say screw it and go to bed earlier than usual. Hoping the 'Asian invasion' (that sounds so racially prejudiced) doesn't happen tomorrow, since it skipped both Friday and Saturday...

Dan

Today I pondered if anyone actually gives a **** about these my life story segments, I came to the conclusion that they didn't after asking some people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom