• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Did You Do Today/What Are You Currently Doing?

Sadia

Have a Punderful Day!
So I was on my bike today and two little girls flagged me down. They needed a person to help them jump rope. And it's not like I have a life, so I turned their skipping rope for like, a good two hours. Then I taught them to double dutch. This is probably the most random thing that's ever happened to me, ever. :lol:

(it was actually fun..... >.>)

Last edited:

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
I did some slight personal training as well as helping people with their nutritional diets. I'd love to this as a part time job, right up my street and quite fulfilling too.

I did yardwork and put together a swimming pool that my grandma bought for my kid's bday. I treated my boyfriend out to dinner , because he came by to help and there was this lady that asked me to drop her off at her house, I don't mind helping people but she had some seriously screwed up vibes and it wasn't my car, I would have told her no otherwise, but my boyfriend said yes and ugh, I dunno, I just got a bad feeling in my gut the longer she talked. was it wrong of me to really, REALLY wish that he hadn't helped her out?

Last edited:
(Yesterday; it's 1:00 AM) Worked my butt off, got called weird a lot, took a nap, still have yet to poop or shower. The usual.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom