• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Did You Do Today/What Are You Currently Doing?

I went to the library with my imaginary friends, the ducks. It was so much fun. There was lots of reading and learning. Oh, and there was weirdo grunting guy from the last time. EBay must be giving him a hard time again. Wait, I still am at the library, so yey...

Sadia

Have a Punderful Day!
Canada Day barbecue with the fam, yeyey. [noparse]:)[/noparse] Man, gotta love fireworks. Today was hella fun. ^^ Though I'm late, Happy Canada Day!!!!

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I... screwed down floorboards... pretty much all day.

Well, OK, not all day. For the first hour or so, I had a nice visit with my uncle, who stopped by on his way through, then I watched the Canada Day Parade (but only for a couple of minutes because our parades are boring), then I began screwing in floorboards... fun day!

Also I love how my town is so in dept that they couldn't even fund a Canada Day fireworks show XD

43ForceGems

Quid est veritas, Claudia
Went on a really good 4 mile run, did some push ups and ab stuff, felt great, but now I'm feeling sick for some reason. I should go to bed... After all, I get to see my girl tomorrow, after her being away for over a month :D :D :D I'm so excited!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom