• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Did You Do Today/What Are You Currently Doing?

43ForceGems

Quid est veritas, Claudia
School, had our first workout in Track, it was good, came home, fell asleep for two hours... And I feel like crap now

Fig

The Altruist
I have just recently returned from my best friend Jerry's house as he invited me over alongside me brother and our other friend Alejandro. It was really a lot of fun as we played Super Smash Bros. Melee and Mario Kart: Double Dash! If you guys ever witnessed what had been with the four of us today, all you see and hear was an intense amount of screaming as we kept being pissed at all the bull that happened on the screen! :P

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Well, I decided I was going to sleep in today and ride my bike to mass later at a different church in town where they have daily mass in the evening instead of morning. Haha, God really showed me how much He probably wants me to put Him first every morning instead! Well I looked up directions to where the church was (Corpus Christi, another Catholic church I go to for other church events in our diocese) and did some rearranging of the directions to make the trip shorter. I took off on my bike today, and I believe I missed my turn and I just kept going until I no longer recognized where I was! So I thought I might find my way to a road I knew would lead to the church if I turned at some street, and so I did, but I only ended up getting myself lost. I wandered town for about a half hour or more until I finally found a building I recognized. And by then it was too late to make it to mass. :< So I rode home, and I made a vow to Mary I am NEVER going to skip morning mass EVER again if I can help it! XD

lets see... I got rid of a few accounts I don't need anymore... Continued working on my picture after I came home from work even though I was suppose to have today off... And now I am going to bed.

I just hope tomorrow will be a better day, I just need one good day to get me going...

sailormars109

Finding Love by the Moon
I tried to draw a picture of Levi from Attack on Titan today. I think I did pretty good for my first time. At least you can tell who he is.

images

8B4D8032-E390-407D-8C33-A182613C3A9D_zps6ab0camq.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom