• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Did You Do Today/What Are You Currently Doing?

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
My day started at midnight. My friend was freaking out because she watched a horror movie earlier. I was trying to comfort her but you can only do so much over Facebook. Apparently it worked though. I talked to her until she fell asleep and then I went to bed shortly after. I woke up around 6 because of my sisters. Then went on ZD for a little bit and I got bored so I played Donkey Kong 64 and Fallout 3. At 11am I started talking to my friend and we have been talking since then (It's 5pm now). She just left to do something and I'm posting this.

Summary of my day so far.

Mido

Version 1
I woke up at 9, played some Sonic Adventure 2, went to my Taekwondo dojo to practice, and then found myself here on the Dungeon. Pretty average Saturday thus far.

bunny

birb overlord
I woke up at 9:30 AM. I ate breakfast/lunch and played video games until about 1 PM. Then I read a book about bunnies until my sister made dinner at 5:00 PM. (It's a big book.) After I ate two slices of a delicious pepperoni pizza, I played some more video games. Then I proceeded to to get on the internet and waste more of my life. When I was through with that, I went outside to run for awhile and then came back inside to take a shower. Now I'm back on the internet.

These kinds of Saturdays are the best...

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Went to work today, worked for six hours almost threw up. It was good, though, because I screamed tons of bad words and I couldn't help but laugh. :)

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
nothing.jpg

Kirino

Tatakae
It's my Birthday, so I got my money, had a short celebration with my family, and got some cake. I'm not one to go out and have big celebrations, so now, I'm just sitting here, playing Fire Emblem.

Akuhime-sama

What's Life Without Adult Humor?
Woke up, listened to music, went to friends house, and stayed up late watching Markiplier Horror game plays, and searching up pictures until I was ready to check ZD and call it a night.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom