• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Did You Do Today/What Are You Currently Doing?

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Woke up, went to work, came home after 5 hours and had some time to watch me some Dr Who, left again for work and now I'm home and about to take a shower before I'm going to have dinner

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
Got up, ate, went to school and was bored to death. Youre talikng to a data ghost to a data ghost to a data ghost to a data ghost to a data ghost to a data ghost to a data ghost to a data ghost to a data ghost to a data ghost to a data ghost to a data ghost to a data ghost to a data ghost to a data ghost to a data ghost to a data ghost to a data ghost to a data ghost to a data ghost.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Working on breeding a shiny Caterpie since last night, hatched 50 eggs so far and nothing, but I don't give up easily; I will get that shiny worm. I also wrote a bit on my story. XD

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
I was originally going to visit a friend today, but as she was contending with an inconsolable baby, she didn't feel like company, so I got stuck at home instead. So mostly I've been watching classic who episodes. Kind of wish it had been wednesday again, cause then I could have gone to the boardgame club, had a lot of fun there yesterday :)

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Well, besides pming a lot of peeps here, and I do mean a lot, lol, I had a good time hatching eggs in HG with no results. :P I also spent an hour thinking about some ideas for my stories. Oh, and I ate Pizza just an hour ago, which really made my day. :cool:

V

Valtheria

I woke up at 2-ish, went to work at 4, and spent the entire day training new employees how to not break the store and cause it to catch on fire.

It was a very, very long day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom