• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Did You Do Today/What Are You Currently Doing?

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
Since my day just started I'll say what I did yesterday.

I woke up 10 minutes before I had to go to school so I got ready as fast as possible and left. I went to school and noting really interesting happened (except in choir a guy picked me up and started shaking me, and a girl kept trying to get me to feel something on her shirt). Then I got home to find out my sister is turning blue and my cat might have to be put down. Then I went on Facebook and talked to someone for 6 hours. After that I took a shower and went to bed.

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
So far?

1. Wake up
2. Yell at craptop for having so many hardware issues
3. Go to school
4. Ignore most classes with Skype
5. Ignore FRC with Skype and ZD
6. Continuing.

Painmaster212

Spoony Bard
Went to a yard sale and frist i find is a Gamegear in its box with 15 games for $30! Also bought a few other items from the yard sale but that 1 stuck out the most :D

Akuhime-sama

What's Life Without Adult Humor?
Pretty much nothing but play Dokapon Kingdom with friends.
Well, I did beat [Prototype] the other day... I need to start the second... :/

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
So far today, I woke up, checked fanfiction, read a few, ate breakfast, did math (including a test), watched parts of Vanderpump Rules (which is a stupid, vulgar show) and The Chew (which is awesome), came on ZD, checked some stuff, put on my Crush 40 station on Pandora, and continued being on ZD.

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
Got up, swore at the lack of anything worth living for, went to school, got on Skype, left school, got my braces off, had to go back to school, and commandeered a laptop.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom