• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What colour eyes do you have/ like in a partner?

1. My eyes are blue, but I'm happy about it because it seems like blue eyes are pretty popular.

2. Probably green because along with blue, I think green's also a pretty eye color.

3. I don't really care, but if I had to choose, it'll be either blue or brown (and even I think it's an underrated eye color).

snakeoiltanker

Wake Up!
1. I have super blue eyes, that sometimes turn grey actually, which is pretty weird. It all kinda depends on what color I am wearing, which is usually black, and makes my eyes pop out really blue.
2. I really like girls with blue to green eyes, I also like it when a girls eye color changes shades from blue to green and everywhere in between
3. I wouldn't change the color of my eyes, they fit for me, and have really helped with the girls and take attention away from my ugly face LOL

onebizarrekai

gay energy
I have eyes that tend to change between ice blue and blue-green depending on the time of the day. They tend to be more ice blue in the morning, and become more green once it gets darker.

What I would like… well, my eyes are pretty cool… but what the heck, let's make one of them actually green! lol

What I prefer? Well, it usually doesn't matter to me, but I guess I like brighter eyes. It really all depends on the person, since different eye colors fit different people.

Mudora

Innocent but not fearful.
I have green eyes, and I'm pretty happy about that because I believe that they are more uncommon compared to other eye colours.

If I absolutely had to change the colour, I would probably go with a deep blue.

I don't really have a preference with other people; different colours suit some people better than others. :)

Kingwobbly

Kingwu.
I have dark blue eyes and I'm happy with them.
If I'm going to be picky, I prefer girls with eyes that contrast their hair. Fair hair with brown/hazel eyes, dark hair with blue/green eyes.

Triforce King

Pathfinder for life
1. I have very dark brown eyes
2. I'm fine with my eye color:)
3. Well I'm a real sucker for girls with green eyes, but if my partner doesn't have them, then it doesn't matter just as long as she has beautiful eyes I can stare into.

PalaeoJoe

The Diplomatic Dinosaur
Just look to your left and observe my deep yellow eyes surrounding the red flame of a hunter's pupil.

In reality my eye colour is blue and although my eye colour preference in a partner used to be blue, I don't think I have a preference anymore.

By the way are there any other guys who have long eye lashes? Have any of you gotten the comment that you look like your wearing mascara?

Kingwobbly

Kingwu.
Just look to your left and observe my deep yellow eyes surrounding the red flame of a hunter's pupil.

In reality my eye colour is blue and although my eye colour preference in a partner used to be blue, I don't think I have a preference anymore.

By the way are there any other guys who have long eye lashes? Have any of you gotten the comment that you look like your wearing mascara?
I have pretty long eyelashes but only past girlfriends have noticed, usually they just say they're jealous of them, which is a weird thing to be jealous of.

ILU

i luv u
Mine are brown. Just brown. But people always ask if they're black. Like, is that even possible? -_- I get Satan/demon jokes sometimes eeeeh :/

I prefer brown eyes. BLUE eyes actually kinda weird me out. I do NOT know why, they just do. I imagine it's some primal part of me telling me I'm not compatible w/them, kinda like pheromones do? Or I'm just freaking weird as heck, yeah...

But uh, yeah. Warm brown eyes melt me <3

Triforce King

Pathfinder for life
Mine are brown. Just brown. But people always ask if they're black. Like, is that even possible? -_- I get Satan/demon jokes sometimes eeeeh :/
1379701771000-pat.JPG
Don't worry about those haters, they just jealous.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom