• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What colour eyes do you have/ like in a partner?

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Similar thread idea to my hair one
1)What colour eyes do you have?
2) if you could have any eye colour what would it be?
3) Do you have an eye colour preference in a partner?

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
  1. I have brown eyes. The default colour we all start with when God starts making us on the Sims.
  2. Blue! I love bright blue eyes, and combine that with my blonde hair and I'd be a glorious Arian.
  3. In a girl, blue or green. I like big, bright eyes! For a guy, don't really have any preference to be honest. As long as he has eyes I'm good.

1) My eyes were dark brown as a kid but lightened to hazel and can slightly change colors depending on my mood/what I'm wearing. its weird but kinda cool
2) if I could have any eye color, itd be bright green
3) I'm not picky about eye color at all

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
1) Blue eyes.
2) I don't know, I like my eyes. I've tried brown contacts before and I look like a completely different person.
3) Green eyes are amazing, but obviously very rare. Mostly though, if you have nice eyes, then that's all that matters. Eyes are probably the most attractive feature on a woman.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~

1)My eyes are grey
2)I like my eye colour because it is pretty rare but if I were to change it I would have golden eyes
3)I tend to be more attracted to girls with brown eyes. I usually find a girls eyes to be one of the features that draws me to her.

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die

1) My eyes are a dark hazel- brown but they change to dark green and back depending on the light

2) I dunno, maybe green like my nan had

3) I have no preference at all. I prefer eyes that stand out in the person but that doesn't just depend on their eye colour so much as everythign else about them too.

Link Floyd

ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵘⁿ
1.) I have very big, deep, brown eyes. They look copper in the sun and they turn pitch black when I'm angry. (I'm not kidding.)

2.) I would love to have deep blue eyes. Very beautiful.

3.) I love guys with blue/green eyes, especially when they're very deep and change depending on the light. In girls, I like the same as the guys.

My eyes are brown with a weird grey outline. If I could have any eye color it'd be like rainbow or something; though realistically speaking, I think grey eyes are neat. I imagine that I'd prefer a partner with grey eyes, since that's the eye color that I find the neatest.

Cross

For rent
1) Green, with a hazel circular pattern around the pupil
2) A different shade of green, maybe brighter then they are right now.
3) Nope

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom