• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Cell Phone Do You Have?

I have a Nokia Nuron. It's pretty bamf.

Nokia-5230-Nuron-White_1.jpg

R

Rarulla6

I've got the original iPhone that I'm actually using to post with right now. It's near superglued to me since I use it to access everything from a game of solitaire to Internet, and it sure shows. It's been basically my computer for the last three years and it's gone through a lot of wear and tear.

I've actually got my wallpaper set as some cool Zelda artwork at the moment.

Y2K3

Lushier than Mercy!
I have an LG Shine which I've had for about a year and a half now. Still got another year and a half to go with it. I don't know if I'll keep it then or not. I'd kinda like to get rid of my cell phone and just have a landline. If I did keep my phone, I would continue to use the Shine as it is pretty amazing.

I just recently got a new one before school started. My old one was a Verizon phone but what it was called was random numbers and letters. Now, we switched to AT&T so my parents could get iPhones. I got a blue Pantech Persuit. I just wish it had WiFi connection on it. I have to use the 3G network which is super slow... >.<
Oh yeah, a picture of my phone:
ATT-Pantech-Pursuit.jpg

Isn't it adorable? :P

DisappearingMist

Mrs. Caleb
My old Nokia is finally starting to bite the dust, so I got a new phone, but this time it is a prepaid Tracfone. I don't call or text enough to need a monthly plan. So far I have been happy with it :)

I'm far too poor to afford a cell phone, i used to have a Samsung something back when i was 14, but i barely used it. Now a days i have a Tracphone which is all i need. i still don't see the point of me having a cell phone when i do not talk to people.

navi_the_fairy

Spirit of the Forest
I own the Samsung Transform (which FINALLY got the Android 2.2 update today...yay me!). I have a black and white Hylian crest background. I also have an app on my homescreen that is the clock from MM (it's really cool...it moves and the sun/moon symbol changes at 6am/6pm like in the game!). It's given me some problems in the past, but I'm hoping the 2.2 update will fix them, as I've heard that update has done to other phones.

P

princess_zelda

I have an iPhone 3GS, really don't know what the big difference is between that and just the 3G, haha. But I like it, had it for like two years almost, but since my contract is also up I'm probably going to upgrade to an iPhone 4. Oh, and my background is a picture of me and my boyfriend from prom last year. Nothing too exciting. : P

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom