• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Are Your Triggers??

Are those real emoticons for this forum?
Eeeeeeeyup!
you-must-be-new-here-willy-wonka.jpg

Yeah, just a few weeks haha... I hardly ever use them, so I hadn't noticed -_-
Be ready. The Shoutbox is full of the stuff. Make sure to only have 5 second exposure to the toxic memegas. Any more than that you'll die, and become a memezombie.

onebizarrekai

gay energy
Sometimes when people barge in while I'm busy I end up pissed off for the next hour. Or like, I'll just be in my room enjoying myself on the internet when someone comes in to remind me to do something that I really don't need to be reminded to do.

If anybody tries to talk to me about my personal problems while I'm in a good mood, I'll be depressed for the rest of the day.

playing the piano has started to give me anxiety.

That's all I can really think of right now…

1. When people don't use the correct...

you're / your
their / they're / there
it's / its
etc.

and refuse to actually attempt to use the correct term if it's pointed out.

2. Intoxicated people who think it's okay to drive and end up killing innocent people and usually walk out uninjured.

3. People who don't believe in modern science. i.e creationists and antivaxxers.

Castle

Ch!ld0fV!si0n
Pan-decepticon-transdeliberate-selfidentifying-sodiumbased-extraexistential-temporal anomaly
People who say 'Merica!' (srsly, it's not "trendy" it's ********), people who can't argue properly (i.e. who employ logical fallacies)... and to that end people who insist that "you don't know the definition of strawman." (seems to be a trending accusation amongst people who don't know the definition of strawman)

"Feminists" and other assorted communists, hypocrisy, people who insist that everything is "-ist" (especially everything that disagrees with them), moral crusaders who think they get to dictate what other people can and can't do/have based on some perceived position of moral or intellectual superiority (go ahead, just try to take my videogames/comicbooks/guns/rocknroll/classical music/harry potter/theory of evolution/rap/longhair/tattoos/baggy pants/posters of malcom reynolds saying awesome things... etc. away. just try it.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom