• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Are Your Triggers??

Idr if I posted here buts here's some more triggers

When people say there's more than two genders. Also when people cause drama over or insult me for my religion. Or when they say I'm not a legitimate Christian

Grilled Chez

Betrayal

When people call ZD ZD-i

When people call me a nazi

just the basic SJW stuff everyone's already mentioned.

when people lie to me or when people are stupid enough to think I'm playing dumb when I'm obviously not.

When people intentionally misgender me with ill intent or just when people are being transphobic in general towards me

When ZDers act like SJWs freak out about something stupid that they don't like

Last edited:

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
You are my hero for crawling out from the pain this must constantly cause you to post on this forum.

When you live in constant agony you have two real options. To allow it beat you or to deal with it and get on. No way was I going to be beaten.

I like to think people are motivated by my story and that it can provide a source of inspiration and hope for those in their darkest moments.

Ghirahimiscool

Cucco Butt
I can't stand when someone assumes about me, especially when that person is a total stranger, or if people start agreeing with them when I know what they said wasn't true.

Misty

Ronin
When you live in constant agony you have two real options. To allow it beat you or to deal with it and get on. No way was I going to be beaten.

I like to think people are motivated by my story and that it can provide a source of inspiration and hope for those in their darkest moments.

You got me through Depression, Anorexia, My Emo Phase, Self-harm, and that tragic Justin Bieber Fangirlism.

Reactions: Dio

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom