• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Are Your Triggers??

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
###Trigger warning###

220px-Orange_juice_1_edit1.jpg
sweet-peas.jpg

MZnn2Hw.gif

For serious though I'm not triggered by anything. Checkmate, atheists.

tumblr_mly79wVftn1s5pp2so1_400.gif

My triggers? Hmmm, probably all these in the spoiler ~

:anger:, :verykeen:, :bestcoolczar:, :bestcoolsar:, :bestestcool:, :bruhaha:, :confuse:, :cooky:, :coolcrew:, :goat:, :fact:, juicyedge, :ho:, :hum:, :iggy:, :great:, :jckiss:, :kcoolsar:, :kcool:, :krool:, :notzd:, :megabruhaha:, :megabruhahasar:, :bestcool:, :megaroll:, :mineral:, :mods:, :hegemon:, :sanskritagreed:, :thingsonyourmind:, :toggle:, uwu, :yuck:, :yucksar:, :tingle:, :<3: :markeeneep:, :modify:, :coolmareep:, umu, :straightuptingle:, :tingle:, :modify:, :straightupezlo:, :shearmusar:, :shearwusar:, :modifysar:, :ebolasar:, :zeldatheory:, :leavingforever:, :bananaphuwu:, :eek:ddraw300:, :druwuing:, :shearnusar:, :shearvusar:, :eek:dd300:, unu, uvu, :meguwu:, UWU, :vaultboy:, :coolhecks:

But honestly, my worst trigger is this:
74557.jpg

Eating food while being kawaii? How about no.

Emma

The Cassandra
Site Staff
I actually am being entirely serious with this, but my biggest trigger is actually people being triggered by something ridiculous that they shouldn't be. Such as someone not liking their idea, or criticizing an ideology they believe in. I really don't like it when people use anger and outrage and "I'm offended" to justify shutting out opposing points of view.

I'm also triggered by the incorrect use of the words they're/there/their and your/you're. Drives me insane.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
Feminists
Stay away from Tumblr and Twitter

In all honesty, people who don't take others opinions and beliefs seriously and hate on them for it. I have seen so many flame wars on Twitter because of this. Anti-feminist calling feminist ugly and women stupid and untrustworthy and then the feminist telling them they will never have sex and that all anti-feminist are lowlifes with no future. Just stop!

Sarcasm, rudeness, or blathant ignorance, or just being a jerk to be a jerk.

Or the worst thing, making me feel like I'm ******** while everyone else is Aperantly more intelegent than myself.

CrimsonCavalier

Fuzzy Pickles
Political Correctness.

Also, why does this exist?

:anger:, :verykeen:, :bestcoolczar:, :bestcoolsar:, :bestestcool:, :bruhaha:, :confuse:, :cooky:, :coolcrew:, :goat:, :fact:, juicyedge, :ho:, :hum:, :iggy:, :great:, :jckiss:, :kcoolsar:, :kcool:, :krool:, :notzd:, :megabruhaha:, :megabruhahasar:, :bestcool:, :megaroll:, :mineral:, :mods:, :hegemon:, :sanskritagreed:, :thingsonyourmind:, :toggle:, uwu, :yuck:, :yucksar:, :tingle:, :<3: :markeeneep:, :modify:, :coolmareep:, umu, :straightuptingle:, :tingle:, :modify:, :straightupezlo:, :shearmusar:, :shearwusar:, :modifysar:, :ebolasar:, :zeldatheory:, :leavingforever:, :bananaphuwu:, :eek:ddraw300:, :druwuing:, :shearnusar:, :shearvusar:, :eek:dd300:, unu, uvu, :meguwu:, :meguwu:, :vaultboy:, :coolhecks:

But honestly, my worst trigger is this:
74557.jpg

Eating food while being kawaii? How about no.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom