• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Are You Watching Currently?

watched Moonfall earlier tonight.

Now im watching The Batman which i recorded it off of TNT with my DVR a week or so ago

renewed my Netflix subscription a day ago to catch up on alot of stuff besidees my regular stuff on my watchlist on netflix.

newer stuff im watching as of today anyway. the new Dave Chappelle Dreamer stand up special that just came on netflix today.

that and the newer Castlevania anime show, and to get back into Naruto binge watching here and there. and readded NCIS since months ago i kind of got burned out from binge watching up to season 11 or whatever

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
Both of these I'm watching infrequently, since I don't have the streaming services for them so I can only watch it with friends.

Saw the first two Percy Jackson episodes and I really like it. I've been looking forward to this for a while now as a Percy Jackson fanatic. They've made a lot of changes, but nothing that directly takes away from the story. I love the actors.

Also started the newer She-ra. I like this show a lot more than I expected considering the power-of-friendship cringe. The action is really good and the characters are really interesting.

watching Tempest episode from Smallville Season 1 DVD

then watching these other things

on Tubi
Batman Beyond movie Return of the Joker
Empire of the Ants
House 3
Justice League War

Netflix
the new Castlevania anime show
Virgin River
finishing up on season 5 of Naruto

im busy with these movies

Avengers Infinity war
Avengers Endgame
Jasone Goes to Hell unrated DVD

then on Tubi. bunch of stuff: Kingdom of the Spiders, Ready to Rumble, Empire of the Ants, Godzilal King of the Monsters the old one with Raymond Burr

Bowsette Plus-Ultra

wah
ZD Legend
I rewatched Crisis On Infinite Earths Part 1. It's the big DC retcon event, but finally in animated form. It's being split into three movies and I... was surprised how much I enjoyed the first part. Spitting it into three might actually give them enough time to not make it feel super rushed.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom