• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Are You Watching Currently?

Bowsette Plus-Ultra

wah
ZD Legend
I'm rewatching Fionna and Cake. It's the second(?) Adventure Time spin-off, but the first one to take advantage of being on HBO Max versus Cartoon Network. It gets surprisingly gruesome in ways that the OG Adventure Time straddled, but couldn't commit as hard to without daddy Cartoon Network hanging out in the background. It's a solid recommend from me.

still have some horror movies to watch post October Halloween

Frankenstein Meets the Wolfman
House of Frankenstein
Abbot and Costello Meet Frankenstein
Halloween III
Return of the Living Dead II

stuff im watching this month

Disneyplus
Star Wars Clone Wars Seasons 5-7
Star Wars Ewoks 2 movie
Cheetah

Tubi
old 1990s Steven Seagal movies including Glimmer Man
Super Fuzz
Babylon 5 Season 2

Freevee
the old 1990s live action movie of Dragon Ball

Hulu
Omen 1-4
Hellraiser reboot remake
Marvel's Cloak and Dagger Season 2

Hylian Viking

A modern day Hyrule warrior mean mean stride.
I am currently binge watching Mrs. Brown's Boys on BritBox. I cannot believe I let this show slip past the cracks it is really good. It is best described as Mrs. Doubtfire meets Father Ted. I really love how it has an almost anything goes improvisational comedy vibe that you just do not get in current sitcoms.

been binge watching the rest of the last half of Season 2 of Teen Wolf on Hulu. Watching the last episode of Season 2 right now. still love the addition of the Kanima creature but then they have to shoehorn Matt into the plot as the "master" of the kanima before Gerard

I am watching The Seven Deadly Sins, Sailor Moon (obvi, look at avatar), Demon Slayer...

You might say I'm kind of an anime fan lol

all of a sudden now since yesterday there was some news that on Shudder theres going to be a new Joe Bob Christmas special this weekend. Eh. probabbly another lame repeat of Silent Night Deadly Night marathon or something theyre going to air or whatever. the only Christmas horror movies i can think that Shudder and Joe Bob might air this weekend are these

Krampus, Gremlins, The Stuff( a big at if). I think The Stuff already been on regular Joe Bob's Last Drive In i think

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
I'm watching a sort of seminar on youtube, a pastor's series that I have already seen before. It's more like a bible study series.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom