• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Are You Watching Currently?

I am currently watching Star Wars: The Force awakens. I am a great fan of star wars series. In fact, it is one of the greatest sci fi. series ever produced with great storyline and commendable cast. I recently bought a best replica lightsaber used by Darth Vader in this movie. I have collected many lightsabers of different characters. I would definitely recommend this movie to you all.

currently binge watching Real World Season 4 tonight and tomorrow on Paramount Plus.

then watching Fifth Element for DVD with the trivia track on

Bowsette Plus-Ultra

wah
ZD Legend
I watched Across the Spider-Verse for the first time yesterday and damn did I like it. I needed that pallet cleanser after the absolute mess that was the Flash movie.

Hylian Viking

A modern day Hyrule warrior mean mean stride.
I recently watched Asteroid City in the cinema. I thought it was absolutely tremendous. Visually speaking it was quite impressive I was almost convinced that Wes Anderson nearly actually filmed this movie on location in the Southwestern States rather than in Spain (Where the movie was actually filmed.) I also think this definitely Anderson's most original movies to boot. I might even say that it is even better than The French Dispatch, Isle of Dogs, Fantastic Mr. Fox or The Grand Budapest Hotel.

watching Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade today. This entire weekend ive been watching the old Indiana Jones movies along with Kingdom of Crystal Skull to get read for the Dial of Destiny movie thats coming up this coming week

also other movies im watching this end of the month

Wonder Boys
Jackass 4 movie
Untamed Heart
Major League II
Allan Quatermain and the Lost City of Gold. has a young Sharon Stone in it

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I am making my way through every Scooby Doo tv series I haven't completed watching yet, I mostly have the very earliets and latest left to complete, other than the original series which of course I've seen all of.

Good luck with Be Cool Scooby Doo.
That one looked like trash.

watching these this week

Fredheads documentary on Tubi
Super Fuzz an old 1980s comedy its on Tubi but for unknown reasons its called Super Snooper on Tubi

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom