• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Are You Doing In Zelda?

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
I'm not doing anything in Zelda atm, but I managed to convince my dad to try the Link's Awakening Remake. The only condition is that I not give him any flack if he doesn't finish it (I still make fun of him for not making it off the Great Plateau in botw). The two things he struggles with most in video games are puzzles and directions which is just... basically Zelda. But he made it pretty far in the original way back when so he should be fine.
He managed to beat the game! There where a few spots where I had to steer him in the right direction, the Eagle's Tower especially I had to give him instructions because he kept getting lost and frustrated. Overall I think he enjoyed it though and that now gives him 2 zelda games beaten.

I've decided to finally make this the year where I beat Link to the Past.

I have a long history of starting and not finishing Zelda games but in the last 5-6 years I've been completing a Zelda game nearly every year.

So far I've beaten: links awakening, ocarina, windwaker, skyward sword and breath of the wild.

I've lost count how many times i've started and dropped Link to the past.

But this time i'm going to beat it!!!

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
I've decided to finally make this the year where I beat Link to the Past.

I have a long history of starting and not finishing Zelda games but in the last 5-6 years I've been completing a Zelda game nearly every year.

So far I've beaten: links awakening, ocarina, windwaker, skyward sword and breath of the wild.

I've lost count how many times i've started and dropped Link to the past.

But this time i'm going to beat it!!!
I can relate, I've started alttp probably a half dozen times but I've never gotten around to actually beating it. I wish you luck!!

Started playing Skyward Sword HD again. I beat SS for the Wii way back in the day, but couldn't get used to the controls when SS HD came out. Trying to give it another chance and finish it before TOTK drops.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Got the golden scale in OoT, got the lab heart piece right after, saved all Carpenters and am going to hunt some more skulltulas before going to Kakariko and start the bottom of the Well

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom