• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Tears of the Kingdom What Are You Doing in TotK?

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Okay, grinding for upgrading armor has got to be the most patience-inducing exercise in this game.
Even after buying out the butterflies you need, you can at least try catching them on your own.
But certain lizalfo parts drop at random and there might be enough in five moon cycles to upgrade all you need
but the captain constructs are definitely a sparse number!

Getting there though, just real slow…

Also, I’m cursing myself for every time I passed up on getting a fallen star.
For some reason I keep on getting falling stars. It also happened in BotW and now again. Maybe because I don't really pay attention to them but at one gameplay I got at least 6 in a row. In BotW there was this trick you could use to make the falling stars appear every time but I don't know if it still works. You had to teleport to a shrine and make a fire and wait till evening. And then a falling star appeared.

GrooseIsLoose

Slickest pompadour in town
Just defeated Kohga master in Hebra mine and finished that quest line. Ngl that mecha was sick. Wish I got the schema stone for that instead of that platform. Also cleared out lurelin village. But I paused the restoration project because I don't wanna sacrifice weapon durability. Doing the Call from the depths and preparing to fight the Gleeok for the Monster hunt guy's quest (got my ass kicked 4 times) by collecting rockets and fairies. Can't find fairies tho

Just defeated Kohga master in Hebra mine and finished that quest line. Ngl that mecha was sick. Wish I got the schema stone for that instead of that platform. Also cleared out lurelin village. But I paused the restoration project because I don't wanna sacrifice weapon durability. Doing the Call from the depths and preparing to fight the Gleeok for the Monster hunt guy's quest (got my ass kicked 4 times) by collecting rockets and fairies. Can't find fairies tho
If you’re out of fairies, isn’t the easiest way to hit the round ponds in the sky? There a couple of caves too but I always forget those locations

GrooseIsLoose

Slickest pompadour in town
If you’re out of fairies, isn’t the easiest way to hit the round ponds in the sky? There a couple of caves too but I always forget those locations
Just marked one such island on map. There was a well near a stable as well but i forgot to mark it.
Plus omw to the final regional phenomena, Sidon of the Zora.
Also just completed the 11th memory and saw the final 12th memory. I completely forgot to visit the forgotten temple. I just went there and saw that the entrance was blocked (It was actually below it) and did the memories in slightly wrong order. Glad I didn't completely **** it up.

Just marked one such island on map. There was a well near a stable as well but i forgot to mark it.
Plus omw to the final regional phenomena, Sidon of the Zora.
Also just completed the 11th memory and saw the final 12th memory. I completely forgot to visit the forgotten temple. I just went there and saw that the entrance was blocked (It was actually below it) and did the memories in slightly wrong order. Glad I didn't completely **** it up.
I’m not sure but it seems that if you’re carrying a certain number of fairies then they won’t show up in ponds and underground wells. It’s not a working theory but I’ve not seen them in the regular places after numerous blood moons so I’m thinking there’s a limit…

Azure Sage

Join your hands...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I’m not sure but it seems that if you’re carrying a certain number of fairies then they won’t show up in ponds and underground wells. It’s not a working theory but I’ve not seen them in the regular places after numerous blood moons so I’m thinking there’s a limit…
There is. It was the same way in BotW. Once you get around 5-7, they stop appearing.

So, I’ve got over 650 Lizalfo Talons
138 fire-breath horns
51 ice-breath horns
7 electric horns
…still not enough tails to upgrade every piece of armor.

I think I’ll get luckier catching falling stars.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom