• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Tears of the Kingdom What Are You Doing in TotK?

Spent the morning doing the entire Rito quest line in one go. It's so satisfying. I love the story beats and I love the ascent up into the sky through Hebra. It's so atmospheric and the music is a huge part of why. The dungeon is also really cool, and of course, the boss fight was as amazingly fun as always. Man, I'm nerding out all over again. I missed this.
I wish we could have two saves for this very reason! One for keeping the arduous and laborious task of 100% completion and another for reliving the main stories again.

I should
Got my first sage vow upgraded and I'm about to work on the last stable trotter quest, then it’s into the depths again for Josha! Can't wait for that. I have fond memories of following the statues in my first run.
I should have tried it that way. I did the second time the exact same way I did the first time; after I got the sage of tulin I went down and stayed down until I activated all the Light towers which meant I didn’t have to follow the statues path.

Azure Sage

Join your hands...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Spent last night and this morning climbing death mountain and hanging out with best boy Yunobo. Got some more exploring to do before I go to the summit, though. I love how wide his range is before you get his vow because the mountain is so big. I remember spending a lot of time with him in the Depths hitting all the light roots around the area to fill in the map and I did a big loop around the central crater with him before going to the temple and it was a ton of fun. I wanna do that again.

can confirm that collecting all 31 old maps does nothing for your game completion percentage.
i spent more time collecting them, only to find I only missed one grove.
they're actually harder to find then the treasures in the depths. would have been more fun if they were actually hidden.

Azure Sage

Join your hands...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
can confirm that collecting all 31 old maps does nothing for your game completion percentage.
i spent more time collecting them, only to find I only missed one grove.
they're actually harder to find then the treasures in the depths. would have been more fun if they were actually hidden.
There's a grove under every forest with a name on the surface, if you pick up on that early, they aren't that hard to find. The completion percentage is only affected by permanent changes to your map just like in botw, so the treasure maps wouldn't have anything to do with it, but it's still nice to have em all. :)

I’m currently at 98.95% and my current mission is to uncover all named places.
just realized I hadn't picked up my Hylian shield during this whole time.

grinding for 100% tip: I just realized that you need to activate all the forge constructs at each abandoned mine…
currently at 99.75% as I I’ve just activated two in search for others.

Having fun at Mayaotaki shrine in north Lomei labyrinth…
You can keep teasing the gloom hands to fall into the chasm, one limb at a time
then warp back at the shrine and do it all over again.
I was trying to get a perfect shot midair…

Attachments

• IMG_5413.jpeg
    IMG_5413.jpeg
    913.4 KB · Views: 5

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom