• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Tears of the Kingdom What Are You Doing in TotK?

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
After weeks of procrastinating I finally beat the game today!!
I really liked the final boss for this game. It was pretty easy, especially in his third form which was more cinematic than challenging. I do wish I had thought to bring more broken heart restoring foods though because I ran out very quickly. Ganondorf's design for all three forms was really cool. I also find it funny that we did NOT seal him away, dudes was OBLITERATED. Mans turned into a nuke. Not sure what implication this will have on the timeline, but we're also not sure where totk even is on the timeline so it's a problem for another day.
I also really liked the cutscene after the battle. The whole reaching out bit was reminiscent of the beginning of the game where Link and Zelda both fell and he couldn't quite catch her. I'm a little miffed though that Rauru stole me shirt, I quite liked that one :mmanger:
Also the post credit scene was okaay but I don't feel like we care about Mineru enough for it to make an impact.
Overall I loved this game. It took me 85+ hours to finish it but there's still a lot more for me to do. Looking forward to finishing the depths and clearing some side quests.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
And more progression :D
Only 4 or so to go and then the underworld is no longer completely dark :D
I beat Phantom G inside the Deku Tree, got the MS, beat Phantom G inside Hyrule Castle, got inside the final ring ruine above Kakariko and now I'm at Faron searching for the 5th Sage
So far so good :D I sidetrack myself a lot because I love to explore :D

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
I've decided that I've got other games I wanna play, and while there's still stuff I fully intend to do in TotK, next time I play I'll be prepping for and then going after the final boss so that I can put TotK on the backburner and go after some other games.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
The Spirit Temple is finished. Now I'm doing some sidequests. I found 2 big fairies and the Horse God ( I found him weeks ago). All memories are complete. And I just rebuild Lurelin together with Bolson :D I love his attitude :D Now I'm going to do more sidequests before going on the final mission. Heck, I haven't checked the sky yet besides the temple quests so still more to do :D.

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Don't think my brain is designed for this game, I make a plan of "Right I am 100% going to go here and do- oh neat, a shrine!!!" and then on the way to the shrine it's like "oh cool a giant monster" and then it kills me in like one hit and then my brain just resets and all the previous plans are gone and I end up on a beach beating up 2 bokoblins with a stick wondering what to do next...

Need some kind of scheduling app for this game. :D

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Don't think my brain is designed for this game, I make a plan of "Right I am 100% going to go here and do- oh neat, a shrine!!!" and then on the way to the shrine it's like "oh cool a giant monster" and then it kills me in like one hit and then my brain just resets and all the previous plans are gone and I end up on a beach beating up 2 bokoblins with a stick wondering what to do next...

This is real. I'd find myself bored, wondering what to do next, then remember that I was going to do *thing* next but first I needed to do *other thing* and then did *3rd unrelated thing* on the way.

In TotK (Tower of the Keepers), I've been busy questing, battling monsters, leveling up my character, and exploring the game's captivating world. I've also been enjoying the crafting system and engaging with the friendly community. What about you? Share your TotK experiences and let's chat about our adventures!

My brain too lol! i need someone to come out with a good schedule like side quests and all for story/linear fans and just us people who need a bit of guidance

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Did some dragon farming and more exploring today. After all that Persona, I desperately needed to come back to this game. I missed it a lot. I'm closing in on 700 koroks and I found a few more Taluses and Hinoxes I didn't beat yet. Also farming lynels and soldier constructs so I can upgrade armor. Gonna eventually have to go on a gleeok hunting spree cuz I need a lot of their guts...

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Did some dragon farming and more exploring today. After all that Persona, I desperately needed to come back to this game. I missed it a lot. I'm closing in on 700 koroks and I found a few more Taluses and Hinoxes I didn't beat yet. Also farming lynels and soldier constructs so I can upgrade armor. Gonna eventually have to go on a gleeok hunting spree cuz I need a lot of their guts...
Build one of those things with the hover stone, construct heads and beam emitters.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Build one of those things with the hover stone, construct heads and beam emitters.
I already have such a thing. I have used it to fight gleeoks before... But they usually break it pretty quickly. A trusty savage lynel bow and keese eyes of the appropriate element are more efficient for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom