• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Tears of the Kingdom What Are You Doing in TotK?

Chevywolf30

Evil Ketchup be like: Link&Ilia
Forum Volunteer
I already have such a thing. I have used it to fight gleeoks before... But they usually break it pretty quickly. A trusty savage lynel bow and keese eyes of the appropriate element are more efficient for me.
Those are pretty nifty.

What element counters lightning ones tho?

Hyrulian Hero

Zelda Informer Codger
Lamenting that I'm like 35 hours in and I still haven't figured out how to get more energy cells so Zonai junk is still useless to me. (No hints by the way, just pouting)

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Chasing shrines :D There's so much to do in this game. I'm also checking all sidequests. So I go back to all stables first to do as many sidequests as I can. Then I'm checking the villages. I already did a lot but there's always more to do.
And of course getting rid off MK which is high on my to-do list :D
Still a huge lot of hours in and still loving this game as much as in the beginning!

I'm trying to figure out what this area is.20230722_191610.jpg
It's the spot that Vah Ruta stood when aiming at the castle in BOTW. There's an entrance to a chamber.20230722_191820.jpg
And dropping down I get to an area filled with water, not sure what to do here, and can't find the solution by search. Anyone got any clue about this location?

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I'm trying to figure out what this area is.View attachment 71689
It's the spot that Vah Ruta stood when aiming at the castle in BOTW. There's an entrance to a chamber.View attachment 71690
And dropping down I get to an area filled with water, not sure what to do here, and can't find the solution by search. Anyone got any clue about this location?
There's some treasure in there. It's been a while since I did that so my memory is fuzzy on how I got inside but there's definitely a way in there.

I've done all the shrines on the surface, 22 of the ones in the sky (struggling to work out how to reach the rest!) and have just started again on exploring the Depths before heading to Gerudo town and doing my last area phenomena.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Doing the picture quest for the gerudo stable. And searching for more shrines and hunting these giant block enemies. I love them :D
Still not on my way to fight big G. I just love to explore. Totally in love wirh this game :D

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Finished the stables picture quest and am now on a treasure chest hunt while picking up Koroks on the way. I still have to find all shrines and beat big G. But I still don't wanna do that yet. I might be one of the view who loves every single thing this game has to offer. So spending as much time in it as possible isn't a crime to me :D :D

A quick question without any spoilers please, I've just finished the four area phenomena's and have been told to go back to Hyrule castle to look for Zelda - is that the final part of the game? I still have more to discover so don't want to do it if it's the ending

It’s not the point of no return, no. Everything is still fully explorable after and there are still more main quests to do.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
A quick question without any spoilers please, I've just finished the four area phenomena's and have been told to go back to Hyrule castle to look for Zelda - is that the final part of the game? I still have more to discover so don't want to do it if it's the ending
Nope, it's not the end. There's more you must do after that. But what it will be...you will see ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom