• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Tears of the Kingdom What Are You Doing in TotK?

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Finished the fire temple!
A fun temple! Also a bit frustrating for me by searching for the final padlock. It turned out I passed that stone several times without paying attention to it *facepalm*. Marble Ghoma was a fun boss. Easy to defeat but I love to fight it again! And I love Yunobo! I never understand the hate towards him. He's a fun, sweet and loveable character! He does the best he can to help Link out and the fact he'll do everything to help others is a big plus. So no hate from me for Yunobo!
Now doing some sidequests before heading to Ryu :D

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
There was a sky island that I spent a good bit trying to get to, I could tell it was a boss one so I assumed it was a Flux Construct. When I got onto it I realized that it wasn't a Flux Construct, it was a King Gleeok. Managed to take him out eventually tho, the last phase was all that really gave me trouble :cool:.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
A great day for gaming :D
I did the Lurelin quest, collected all Yiga clan armor, discovered several shrines and right now I started the quest for the "other" statue. After this I'm going to continue my mission with Riju. I already did the first parts so now I need to find the path :)

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Questioning how much more I wanna do. I wanted to get all the sky islands and lightroots knocked out before going after the final boss, but doing that uses up stuff, mainly weapons, and to restock stuff I'd have to scour the overworld a lot because I didn't think to mark many places to find good stuff. I did mark one, a hallway in the castle that has 2 Lizals with steel Lizal bows, and then as I'm getting a blood moon, I go into a chasm, which apparently negates a blood moon, so my best bow is currently like level 25. TLDR I suck at finding good weapons.

There was a sky island that I spent a good bit trying to get to, I could tell it was a boss one so I assumed it was a Flux Construct. When I got onto it I realized that it wasn't a Flux Construct, it was a King Gleeok. Managed to take him out eventually tho, the last phase was all that really gave me trouble :cool:.
Was it the one in
Hebra?

I was able to beat it in one try, but I had good armour by then. Still gave me a hell of a run for my money, though. Love the fact that there's some challenge in this game. Wasn't too hard to get there, though, since I built a decent hover craft.

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
At 100 hours, I finally knocked out the Wind Temple. Currently 110 hours in, barely unlocked auto build, and just completed the floating colosseum in the depths. Also, finally got 2 extra batteries.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Questioning how much more I wanna do. I wanted to get all the sky islands and lightroots knocked out before going after the final boss, but doing that uses up stuff, mainly weapons, and to restock stuff I'd have to scour the overworld a lot because I didn't think to mark many places to find good stuff. I did mark one, a hallway in the castle that has 2 Lizals with steel Lizal bows, and then as I'm getting a blood moon, I go into a chasm, which apparently negates a blood moon, so my best bow is currently like level 25. TLDR I suck at finding good weapons.
If you've been keeping track of Hinoxes, they're one of the best sources of weapons. By your current point they might have already scaled up to having exclusively royal weapons.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Was it the one in
Hebra?

I was able to beat it in one try, but I had good armour by then. Still gave me a hell of a run for my money, though. Love the fact that there's some challenge in this game. Wasn't too hard to get there, though, since I built a decent hover craft.
Yeah, it was that one. Is there more than one??
If you've been keeping track of Hinoxes, they're one of the best sources of weapons. By your current point they might have already scaled up to having exclusively royal weapons.
I have not, but I have found the NPC that tells you where to find them, as well as remembering a general idea of where some were. Will keep that in mind.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
What an adventure so far!
The Lightning Temple must be my fav so far! It gave me WW's Earth Temple and a bit of OoT Spirit Temple vibes. And Queen Gibdo was a tough cookie to beat but I won :D
I got into Hyrule Castle and face Phantom Ganon. I haven't encountered him before so I left to get some higher weapons. I do know his patterns so far though. But I first want to beat him in the Deku Tree because I already know he's going to be there too.
On the wiiu it was easier for me to do flurry rushes or shield attacks but on the switch it seemed to be more difficult to do them. But now I start to get them more and more under control.
So far I avoided the big monsters like the Talus etc except for the Hinox. I do this on purpose because I first want to explore the worlds and shrines and do as many sidequests as I can.
Right now I'm on my way to activate all the trees so the underworld isn't completely dark anymore :D I'm almost there! And on my way I fought against Clown Kohga 2 times. Although he immidiatly knew who I was even in disguise. So he's less stupid than he looks and acts. I'll have to give him that :P
I love the sages! I can't really say which one is my fav because I like them all equally. This game is so great I hate to put it away when I'm about to do other things. What's not to love about it with so much to do and so much to explore? Easily tops my list <3 <3 <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom