• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Tears of the Kingdom What Are You Doing in TotK?

Interesting glitch… if you’re in the depths, north of the castle, along the wall of the blacked out area, and you get an small enemy to sight you like a bat, the castle depths haunting music will play. It did that in my first run, just happened again.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
And FINALLY I finished the game. I did so many sidequests along with the main quests I just didn't hurry to defeat the final boss. And in the meantime I played other games as well or not playing at all. But today I picked it up again and defeated big G-dorf. I also watched the cutscene after the credits. I still got the WOW vibe. TotK never disappointed me and never will <3

Down in the depths, near a chasm, high up in a root tree, trying to find Dinraal to farm horn parts.
Just chilling there a bit, put down the switch, do something else when Frox battle music starts playing.
i know I’m near his area, I can see it but I’m far too high. I go down one petal level and see him at the base
of the root looking up at me. He does a superman leap and I watch as his fat belly flies over my head, lands smack down
on top of me, knocks me off my petal and in the same time, I’m engulfed in flames! Like, what the…?
I glide and spin around to see Dinraal just passing by my head.
Frox’s music bullied the dragon’s out so I never heard it coming.
story time over, this game still has its moments.

The first time I collected all the Korok seeds, I just travelled by shrine and foot and used whatever tools were around me. This time, I’m using the two-fan hovercraft… woah, so much easier and less time consuming!

Now I’m wondering just how much time I used collecting Korok seeds on my first round.
Must have been two weeks of just grinding between work and life.

Azure Sage

Join your hands...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Spent the morning doing the entire Rito quest line in one go. It's so satisfying. I love the story beats and I love the ascent up into the sky through Hebra. It's so atmospheric and the music is a huge part of why. The dungeon is also really cool, and of course, the boss fight was as amazingly fun as always. Man, I'm nerding out all over again. I missed this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom