• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild What Are You Doing In BOTW?

Thanks have got both those, got 119 Shrines now just missing the last one, spent ages going all over then gave up and went on to blast Ganon.
Wizz-bang finished!
Wish BotW 2 would hurry up!

Requiem Of Spirit

It's a secret to everybody...
I have completed more shrines and quests and I've found out that the best horses are in Tanagar Canyon, Upland Lindor and in the Taobab Grasslands. :) The ones that have a solid coat color have better stats than the spotted ones.

Last edited:
I have completed more shrines and quests and I've found out that the best horses are in Tanagar Canyon, Upland Lindor and in the Taobab Grasslands. :) The ones that have a solid coat color have better stats than the spotted ones.

Yes the best horses do have solid coats and their manes are usually a bit more shaggy/longer than the others!
They take longer to tame tho!

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
My brother was playing last night and got the Eldin tower just so he could shield surf down the mountain from it and I wanted to try, so I switched to my profile and did some shield surfing, Guardian hunting and in general flexing on him.

I've been thinking about trying to learn how to speedrun the game, but on my actual main playthrough, I've been trying to find all the shrines. Never did that on my first playthrough, so it would be nice to do it this time!

I did one run thru where I managed to get everything and all the Shrines and it all went extremely smooth but this time I seem to be just running in circles and not really getting anywhere!
The time it all went well is when I awoke I got the bird flying overhead!

I did one run thru where I managed to get everything and all the Shrines and it all went extremely smooth but this time I seem to be just running in circles and not really getting anywhere!
The time it all went well is when I awoke I got the bird flying overhead!

I can't even count how many hours I've spent just wandering around aimlessly! Honestly, BotW is just so relaxing that even just exploring without a goal can be really entertaining to me.

When my internet went out for a few days, I decided to start playing BoTW again after not playing it since August, which was the second time I had played it for 'the last time'.

GrooseIsLoose

Slickest pompadour in town
ZD Legend
I'm trying to activate all the shrine near key areas. I did one near hyrule castle a few days back. I couldn't find the other one since it's in hyrule castle and the map changes

Waffle Dee

A Waddle Dee who works at Kirby’s Café
Completing every shrine because I want all the hearts annd stamina, because in my last save file I didn'tdo much before I got burnt out.

Also doing the most sidequests as possible

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom