• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild What Are You Doing In BOTW?

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Polygon.com gives good clear instruction, I use it when I get really stuck!
That Shrine is awkward it has taken me about 5 goes to get the ‘stabbing’ of the platform right!
Yeah what I did was I jumped off the cliff, opened my paraglider, and lined up my stab from there. I was actually so close to the ground when I stabbed that I thought I'd missed it but nope!

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Rushing through Hyrule, capturing all towers and now I'm at Hyrule Castle. Far from battling Ganon but just doing some search for great weapons. I know where they are and also getting the hylian shield

Found out you can climb waterfalls using just Cryonosis... Which means you can get into the Zorana Uplands without even needing to mess around getting extra stamina wheels and climbing gear! Yet another way to bypass the normal pathway into the Zora Domain!

Only problem with that is I pick up a lot of the yellow electric arrows needed for Ruta on the way thru! But I’m going to try that next.

Mikey the Moblin

sushi is a suspicious hello
Found out you can climb waterfalls using just Cryonosis... Which means you can get into the Zorana Uplands without even needing to mess around getting extra stamina wheels and climbing gear! Yet another way to bypass the normal pathway into the Zora Domain!
when I first did the vah ruta quest I thought that was how you had to climb to the reservoir

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom