• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild What Are You Doing In BOTW?

Story time:

I'm watching Inglorious Bastards. I'm also playing BotW. After upgrading my final piece of armor on my second Pro Mode Normal Difficulty save file, I decided to complete the final Trial of the Sword part. First time, I die on the last rainy section. Second time, I die on the same part. Third time, I get past the rainy part, past the fire part, past the snowy part, past the guardians. I have one Bokoblin on horseback left and I have one apple. I eat the apple. I go to shoot an arrow and this bastard swings his goddamn spear over his head like he's Mad Max and slaps me in the face, ragdolling me and causing an actual tear to jump out of my eye. This game....

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Enjoyed a little expedition into the Damel Forest. I really enjoy that area. It rained and thundered almost the entire time I was there. Electirc lizals are scary in the rain. I enjoyed a head-on assault on the monsters occupying the Spring of Courage, I picked lots of hearty durians, and I baked a whole bunch of apples and bananas. Was very enjoyable.

I've learned to Windbomb! I've also got a cool recording of me riding on a Guardian's head going to another Guardian, then backflipping off my Guardian ride as the other one shoots a laser into my ride Guardian's head. This was at the North Akkala Beach.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Just upgraded the sheikah slate a bit. Only stasis needs to be upgraded. Now I'm just walking around while being on my way in search of the EX chests. Every korok, treasure, shrines and towers on my way are a plus. And with every stable I visit I also feed the dogs so I can get my hands on those treasure chests as well and keep track of it :D

I've done all the divine beasts and gotten almost all the memories. Honestly I just kind of mess around, I haven't even beaten Ganon but I'm more than ready

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
So update: I didn't find that Lynel, I did find Grayson the Goron. Raid on the castle went rather well, I'm stocking up on food before grabbing some memories and then heading south, for real this time.

Mikey the Moblin

sushi is a suspicious hello
Just spent well over an hour trying to figure out the ceremonial trident shrine quest. Very frustrating.
The hard part isnt even knowing what to do it was just ridiculous trying to do it properly because you do it wrong once and it doesnt work and then you're like well that was wrong what do I do now so you google it and it says to do what you already did

Thanks for reminding me lol

Polygon.com gives good clear instruction, I use it when I get really stuck!
That Shrine is awkward it has taken me about 5 goes to get the ‘stabbing’ of the platform right!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom