• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Are You Currently Doing in the Pokémon World?

I'm at Dendemille, I caught a Haunter, Pawniard, Poliwhirl, Lombre and evolved it into Ludicolo, Floatzel and Phantump. My shiny Fletchinder involved into Talonflame. Can't wait to get some new ice types.

Current team:
Floatzel
Poliwhirl
Krokorok
Hippowdon
Dunsparce
Swirlix

evolved goomy
evolved eevee! woo! i finally got a glaceon!
caught murkrow
caught bergmite
caught jynx
caught piloswine

i just came outta the frost cave and wanted to play with my new pokemon and when i went to poke mon amie my jynx...i realized nintendo did NOT think this one through. XO poor jynx, i wonder how many bratty kids groped her.

Reactions: Dan

LegendaryFusion

Zelda Grandmaster
Currently, I'm playing through Yellow on my 3DS to celebrate the 20th anniversary and since I wanted to beat a game from each generation. I'm training my Pokemon by battling trainers on the S.S. Anne.

Currently leveling a bunch of well-bread behemoths to level 70+. Garchomp, Tyrantrum, Chandelure, Haxorus, Pigeot and Lucario, all with either perfect IVs or perfect for the ones that matter (so at least 4 stats). It's fun to see their most important stat improve by a minimum of +4 every level.

Playing Omega Ruby. Just took out the fifth gym, heading to six.

I don't like this game, I haven't ever needed to trade a Pokemon team over from another game because grinding for exp was a pain, but it is in OR.

Try to grind after catching your Pokemon in the last area but the Pokemon in the new area all.seem to have some sort of advantage in type over you l, meaning you walk back to a pokecentre after every fight or burn through your cash on heal items.

Catch Pokemon in the new area and they're not effective when grinding on it and the next area has the same problem of having an advantage or status changers.

Its really annoying.

I've had to trade over two different teams so far from my completed Y save just to cut out the sheer irritation of actually hunting, training and catching... Which isn't good.

I missed Ruby the first time around (and diamond,pearl and black/white2 [and didn't finish black because it was crap]) and I'm kind of wishing I missed it this time too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom