• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Are You Currently Doing in the Pokémon World?

Curmudgeon

default setting: sarcastic prick
Going to be playing Omega Ruby very soon. How soon can i get a Dratini? because that's what i'll be doing.

you can catch one in XY on route 21 with the good rod if you have that. they are not in AS or OR

CrimsonCavalier

Fuzzy Pickles
Bulbasaur is good, but you have to wait until you get to Kanto to get one.

Wait, there's more than one region? Ugh ... I guess I will go with the Bellsprout then.

I'm about to fight Whitney, and I've heard awful things about her. So I'm doing some serious grinding before I get to her.

Wait, there's more than one region? Ugh ... I guess I will go with the Bellsprout then.

I'm about to fight Whitney, and I've heard awful things about her. So I'm doing some serious grinding before I get to her.

Trade for the ingame Machop before you go after Whitney. Most of her Pokémon are easily beatable but its her damn Miltank you have to watch out for and yes, grind like hell. Avoid Sunkern and Hoppip as grass types. They suck.

I beat the Petalburg gym, turned off the generator in New Mauville. I've caught Cacnea, Kechleon and Tropius and evolved Whismur and Shroomish. I'm trying to get my Pokémon to level 30 before I go after the Fortree Gym.

My current team is
Skarmory
Elektrike
Spoink
Aron
Makuhita
Numel

Last edited:

CrimsonCavalier

Fuzzy Pickles
Trade for the ingame Machop before you go after Whitney. Most of her Pokémon are easily beatable but its her damn Miltank you have to watch out for and yes, grind like hell. Avoid Sunkern and Hoppip as grass types. They suck.

Yeah, that's what I heard. I'm really loving this game, but I'm worried I'm going to miss a Legendary. I have no idea where they are or how to find them or even how to catch them. I'm saving my best balls for them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom