• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What are the Main Zelda Games You Haven't Played Yet?

Salem

SICK
The only main Zelda game I have yet to play is Four Swords Adventures. I hope Nintendo releases an anniversary edition with online play for Wii U some day.
Based on my experience, it's more fun when you play with other people that know how to play Zelda games.

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
ZD Champion
just the DS games,since i am planning on getting ages soon [w/ the current eshop sale]
but i also need to get back four swords adventures as last time i had it was 3rd or 4th grade,i wanna give it another chance

Me!

I'm only missing Wind Waker and the recent DS games. I'll buy a 3DS and get them if I find one cheap enough.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oracle of Ages
Oracle of Seasons
Link's Awakening
A Link Between Worlds
Four Swords Adventures

If I ever pick up a 3DS, A Link Between Worlds is right at the top of my list. I regret not having played Four Swords Adventures; I still have my NGC, but I can't find a cheap, used copy of this online. If Nintendo offered a digital version for Wii U via the eShop, I would download it in a heartbeat. I own copies of Links Awakening and the Oracle games, but I just haven't invested the time in them yet. The games have definitely aged and it can be hard to commit...

Kylo Ken

I will finish what Spyro started
Just A Link to the Past and Four Swords Adventures. Something tells me I won't ever get the chance to play them at this point.

Emulator, do it. A Link to the Past isn't my favorite, and never will be, but I think every fan will do themselves a favor by playing it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom