• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What are the Main Zelda Games You Haven't Played Yet?

Sure plenty of us have probably never played the CDi games, or the Tingle, Four Swords etc. but what are the main Zelda games you haven't played yet.

Phantom Hourglass-Since it's gameplay is similar to ST which disappointed me, I have no intention of playing it. Buying it, definitely, just not playing it.

WW-It looks incredible, but I don't have a WiiU yet so I'm gonna hafta wait, but I really, really want to try this one.

FS/FSA-I own FS but can't play it. FSA looks like fun.

HW-eh, doesn't interest me.

Last edited:

selicyc

i never knew daylight could be so violent.
a mystery inside of an enigma wrapped in a soft fuzzy blanket of I don't even know what
I have yet to play The Minish Cap or either of the Oracle games.

I realize both are available on the eShop, but I have yet to actually buy them.

snakeoiltanker

Wake Up!
I played FS Anniversary. But no FS games outside of that. I've tried to start ST and couldn't stand 15 mins of those stylus controls. Most terrible idea ever. So didn't really play ST or PH.

Played the rest. Even beat the rest with finally completing MM. That haunted me for a while.

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
FS, FSA & PH are games I haven't started playing yet, but I'll get around to it eventually, I think. I don't think the CD-I games count so not planning on ever picking them up.

AoL - I've tried it, but barely got into the first dungeon before dying, and dying, and dying some more, so I will now not pick it up again. At least with LoZ I was able to play through a couple of dungeons before deciding it wasn't really for me.

MC - I played it a little bit, but barely so, so I think that counts as well, though I do intend to play it.

The rest are games I've played either partially or all the way through.

Mamono101

生きることは痛みを知ること。
Staff member
Pretty much ALBW as I don't own a 3DS and FS because it's impossible to play by yourself. I've also not really completed ST. I got about halfway through the game before I lost interest so I'm not sure if that counts or not because on a technicality, I've played it.

Kyru

WOAHHHH!
Now list of not completed includes:
LoZ, AoL, FSA, LA(although I beat LA DX but hey stay true), OoA, FS, PH, ST.

However the only one I haven't PLAYED is FSA. Stupid game is impossible to find around.... (for a reasonable price)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom