• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

Uwu_Oocoo2

Just assume I'm lurking (and judging)
Staff member
ZD Champion
Comm. Coordinator
One of those days my brain is absolutely insistent that I should go outside. Which would be fine... except it's like 100 degrees out. So instead I'm stuck pacing around the 1 air-conditioned room in my house. And my brain refuses to want to do any activities I usually enjoy :dry:

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Legend
got like 12 bugbites on my legs and they are driving. me. crazy.

pretty sure most of em happened yesterday when I was standing around in a gas station, looked down, and realized there was a single mosquito biting me for who knows how long. You'd think you'd be safe indoors :dry:

anyways, already put some benadryl and bandaids on the ones itching rn

had an unexpected eye exam this morning during 8:30-9 a.mish. Frikkin eye docs think white blood cells are leaking in one of my eyes and something something fatty tissue. I'm like ok whatever. If I had that crap a long time ago I would know if that stuff would bef affecting me. I know my body more than the frikkin doctors anyway.

then I had like 3-4 of the eye drops which included the dilating of my eyes and then those eye machines shining lights in my damn eyes which my eyes been blurry pretty much all frikkin day for like 6 hours pretty much.

I've been hibernating in my bedroom in the dark to take it easy on my eyes because of them being dilated.

So far my vision's back to normal a little but but still a little blurry. Didn't even have lunch earlier since I was taking a long day nap to rest my eyes anyway.

Heck I shouldn't even be browsing on my laptop anyway since looking at webpages that have white backgrounds might screw up my vision when I'm trying to recuperate from the frikkin dilation from earlier this morning

Daku Rinku

Honorary Gerudo (I have my card)
ZD Champion
had an unexpected eye exam this morning during 8:30-9 a.mish. Frikkin eye docs think white blood cells are leaking in one of my eyes and something something fatty tissue. I'm like ok whatever. If I had that crap a long time ago I would know if that stuff would bef affecting me. I know my body more than the frikkin doctors anyway.

then I had like 3-4 of the eye drops which included the dilating of my eyes and then those eye machines shining lights in my damn eyes which my eyes been blurry pretty much all frikkin day for like 6 hours pretty much.

I've been hibernating in my bedroom in the dark to take it easy on my eyes because of them being dilated.

So far my vision's back to normal a little but but still a little blurry. Didn't even have lunch earlier since I was taking a long day nap to rest my eyes anyway.

Heck I shouldn't even be browsing on my laptop anyway since looking at webpages that have white backgrounds might screw up my vision when I'm trying to recuperate from the frikkin dilation from earlier this morning
You can change the background to boack or a deep orangeish color.

Guinea

Basically Tingle
Not having enough boxes to pack up everything. I'm moving to a new place at the end of the month and packing/cleaning is discouraging me.

Daku Rinku

Honorary Gerudo (I have my card)
ZD Champion
Someone I talk to on Discord got hacked, and then he said his hacked account reported me as a fraud. I was emailing Discord support back and forth for 2 hours, and I finally did everything I need to, and hopefully they'll verify me as not a fraud soon so I can regain access to my account. What a headache.
One of the reasons I left social media, kept having hacks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom