• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

Saint Ravenboo

Monster: A word used to discriminate the unknown.
ZD Legend
Forgot to mention, that yesterday me and my sister had a worst day then just my permanent crown falling off, due to my sister needing to refill my meds, then have to wake up to my cat Garfield decided to **** on the carpet, then got **** on my sister's chair wheel, My sister and I got into a verbal argument after my sister hurt her back taking the chair outside to be hosed down.
Having my girl friend ghost me after professing love, so I had to break up with her. Lol that was a short romance. There were other things that made me realize we were not a good fit. I should have been more honest about incompatibilities. What was annoying was the ghosting after being told be “my boyfriend.” Ugh.. gonna be like Link for a stint, focus on adventure.
Sorry about your loss in love.

Daku Rinku

Honorary Gerudo
ZD Champion
Forgot to mention, that yesterday me and my sister had a worst day then just my permanent crown falling off, due to my sister needing to refill my meds, then have to wake up to my cat Garfield decided to **** on the carpet, then got **** on my sister's chair wheel, My sister and I got into a verbal argument after my sister hurt her back taking the chair outside to be hosed down.

Sorry about your loss in love.
Thanks, I am moving on to “greener pastures.”

Link&Midna

Thug Lyfe
Having my girl friend ghost me after professing love, so I had to break up with her. Lol that was a short romance. There were other things that made me realize we were not a good fit. I should have been more honest about incompatibilities. What was annoying was the ghosting after being told be “my boyfriend.” Ugh.. gonna be like Link for a stint, focus on adventure.
Dang, how long did you giver her to reply? I thought yall started dating 5 minutes ago

Daku Rinku

Honorary Gerudo
ZD Champion
Dang, how long did you giver her to reply? I thought yall started dating 5 minutes ago
Lol nah not five minutes. We’ve known each other a year, she’s been flirty and etc, then she said she wanted to be my girl friend and ghosted me for three days right after committing to that. I did not pester her with messages.. but it became clear she had overstepped what she wanted, I never intiated “I like like you,” “love you,” and “let’s be a couple,” she did all three first, I reciprocated but had told her she probably should mourn the loss of that deep relationship she had last year that has broken her heart. So we talked today, and she is fine with dialing it back and not being boyfriend and girl friend.

Uwu_Oocoo2

Let's all just pretend I no longer exist
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Last night at like 1am I was chillin on my bed, in a discord call with my best friend, when suddenly right next to me is a terrifyingly large spider, I think it was a daddy long legs. Totally freaked me out, it ran super fast and skitterd away somewhere.
So, I end up sleeping on the couch (read: laying on the couch and wishing I was asleep). I spend the entire day today avoiding my room.
So it's evening now, I figure it's safe to come back and chill. I'm just sitting on my bed, watching Youtube, when ANOTHER SPIDER (not the same type as yesterday) decides to descend from the ceiling RIGHT NEXT TO MY HEAD
AGSJSHAGSKSHAHAFSHAHAKKK
Oh and to make matters worse? In my panic I slapped it onto my mattress somewhere. And now I can't find it :rosa:

TheGreatCthulhu

The Eyes of the Nile are opening.... You'll see.
ZD Legend
Explaining to a drummer to leave earlier than 8:30 AM to reach a venue an hour away that we have to be at at 10:05 AM.

Because he has to pickup the other guitarist, and he wants to get food on the way.

Last edited:

Daku Rinku

Honorary Gerudo
ZD Champion
Last night at like 1am I was chillin on my bed, in a discord call with my best friend, when suddenly right next to me is a terrifyingly large spider, I think it was a daddy long legs. Totally freaked me out, it ran super fast and skitterd away somewhere.
So, I end up sleeping on the couch (read: laying on the couch and wishing I was asleep). I spend the entire day today avoiding my room.
So it's evening now, I figure it's safe to come back and chill. I'm just sitting on my bed, watching Youtube, when ANOTHER SPIDER (not the same type as yesterday) decides to descend from the ceiling RIGHT NEXT TO MY HEAD
AGSJSHAGSKSHAHAFSHAHAKKK
Oh and to make matters worse? In my panic I slapped it onto my mattress somewhere. And now I can't find it :rosa:
The Children of Ungoliant must be purged with fire!
200.gif

I recommend you get some Raid Spider spray and or call a pest control company to do your bed room.

Saint Ravenboo

Monster: A word used to discriminate the unknown.
ZD Legend
I was going to start a new file on Animal Crossing, so I deleted all my progress on Breath of the Wild since the save system would be bugged out, due to changing the system clock, only to give up trying to find the perfect island beach and residential services locations, and now I have to start over with Breath of the Wild, thankfully I only just recently left a Great Plateau so it wasn't that far but still annoying. Why does Animal Crossing have to follow the system clock, not only does it bug out other games when you're trying to collect all of the year specific items and getting to see the events that took place before the game's released, but the fact that you can't change the look of the beach and the location of the residential services is really BS if you ask me. I'm just going to play Minecraft every time I want to play Animal Crossing from now on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom