• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

OGSniper

Sharpshooter for Hire
ZD Champion
:hug:
That's horrible, I understand though...been through the similar. So sorry you have to deal with that.
relatable for sure, I'm really sorry for you
It's all good for right now it is just I have been holding this stuff inside me for years now and I am steadily getting nearer to breaking point. Anyway, I am sure that you guys have enough your own problems.

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
It's all good for right now it is just I have been holding this stuff inside me for years now and I am steadily getting nearer to breaking point. Anyway, I am sure that you guys have enough your own problems.
Having support is important! I only got back to where I am now with the support of other people, in addition to my own perseverance. Without my friends I don't know where I'd be after everything in 2023.

So don't feel bad about sharing what's troubling you, I'm glad to listen and offer my support. :hug:
Feel free to talk about it whenever you need.

TheGreatCthulhu

Composer of the Night.
ZD Champion
My father says some of the most ridiculous stuff I have ever heard.

My younger sibling was causing some problems so I pulled him aside and had literally just started asking him some questions (Very nicely I will say too) about what was going on and my dad comes out and says "Maybe you should stop asking him questions and fix his malfunction." And of course, I have to respond with kindness and say "Yes daddy."

All in all, its just this stuff that makes me agitated. I got no idea why he said that. I mean, is he out to get me or what.

This isnt even the tip of the iceberg of "interesting" stuff that he has said or done.
Malfunction?

That's a... weird phrase.

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
Been looking for a playthrough of Linkle's journey from Hyrule Warriors but I can't seem to find one, which is really annoying. I need it for a writing project I'm working on but I guess I'll have to settle with whatever information I can find on the Zelda Wiki.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Finding out that somehow Instagram starting running in the background again using up a lot of mobile data even though I explicitly turned off its ability to do that in the data settings before. Wondering how long it's been doing that. Shady ****. I had to manually turn it off again, but who knows if it'll turn itself back on again...

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
I'm fully convinced whoever invented animation did so for the sole purpose of making people suffer. I've spent the last hour trying to make a little animation for my reels, nothing fancy it was easy to make. I just can't seem to get it to be more than 0.7 seconds long and it's pissing me off. I need at least a 12 second gif. I can get that if I save it as a gif, but I need it to have a transparent background. Therefore I need to save it as an animated png, which won't let me loop it and will only play it for frigging 0.7 seconds. And putting that into a video editor won't play them in sequence without a gap between each one. It's driving me crazy and is also SO FRUSTRATING.

My computer won't start again, this is the third time I've had issues with my computer this year. And it's only February still! Mother****er! Why can't I get a single computer that will last more than a ****ing month!

GrooseIsLoose

Slickest pompadour in town
ZD Legend
My cold has bettered but my throat is still kinda sore. Doesn't hurt but I woke up in a coughing fit at around 0200 hrs. Had trouble sleeping after that.

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
Procrastination sucks. It's really flaring up with English because writing assignments take so much active concentration. I write a couple sentences and before I know it I've been searching stuff that comes to my head, browsing sites, and wasting all my time. Wish I could properly focus on the stuff that I actually need to focus on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom