• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

Hylian Viking

A modern day Hyrule warrior mean mean stride.
View attachment 73614
What little snow there is on the ground won't be leaving for a while.
That is what I always disliked about living in the Upper Midwest. It was always extremely freezing in winter. I especially disliked it Sophomore year of High School when I had to wake up nearly at the crack of dawn and trudge through the snow, guck and sub-zero temperatures away from the warmth and safety of my bed. All I hoped and prayed for was for a snow day or to go to class only to find out they would have to cut the day short due to imminent winter weather so I could return home or stay home and go back or stay in the warmth and safety of my bed.

Hylian Viking

A modern day Hyrule warrior mean mean stride.
That sucks. I get tons of those ai ads on Twitter too and I hate them. It’s most specifically ai “art” and **** like that, and I hate it so much
I do too, granted there are some things AI is okay to decent at, but Ads ain't one of them. It is like all they want to sell me is Placebos for things like Male Pattern Baldness and disguise it as Breath mints. Seriously Where is the FDA when you need them the most.

OGSniper

Sharpshooter for Hire
ZD Champion
My father says some of the most ridiculous stuff I have ever heard.

My younger sibling was causing some problems so I pulled him aside and had literally just started asking him some questions (Very nicely I will say too) about what was going on and my dad comes out and says "Maybe you should stop asking him questions and fix his malfunction." And of course, I have to respond with kindness and say "Yes daddy."

All in all, its just this stuff that makes me agitated. I got no idea why he said that. I mean, is he out to get me or what.

This isnt even the tip of the iceberg of "interesting" stuff that he has said or done.

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
"Maybe you should stop asking him questions and fix his malfunction."
That's such a weird way for him to phrase that. I mean, fix his malfunction? what does that even mean, hah. It seems you were helping fix whatever problem there was, through a good method as well. Asking questions to get to the heart of issue was very smart of you. And considerate too! Lotta older siblings don't do that sorta thing.

Sorry you have to deal with that sometimes. Unexpected criticism like that outta nowhere puts me in a low mood too.

OGSniper

Sharpshooter for Hire
ZD Champion
That's such a weird way for him to phrase that. I mean, fix his malfunction? what does that even mean, hah. It seems you were helping fix whatever problem there was, through a good method as well. Asking questions to get to the heart of issue was very smart of you. And considerate too! Lotta older siblings don't do that sorta thing.

Sorry you have to deal with that sometimes. Unexpected criticism like that outta nowhere puts me in a low mood too.
That word is used a lot by my dad. I really dislike that word. It is like my dad thinks that we are robots or something.

OGSniper

Sharpshooter for Hire
ZD Champion
Oh wow, huh. That is strange. Maybe he says it as a way to joke around? Though if it bothers you he should stop because then it's not a joke anymore, just an annoyance, and even hurtful.
Yeah well me telling my dad to stop doing or saying something is like me asking for every nation to drop all of their bombs on me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom