• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
fae farm wants me to grow these specific things i went wrong so now i have to figure out ughhhh!!!

Aside from the fact that my insurance isn't covering root canals and crowns until I get the waiting period waived, and the fact that I already had to pay out of pocket for one root canal and crown. I have two more that needs to get done, I said I have to stop drinking my extra sweet tea and all sweets. The sweets I can stop eating, but I draw the line on the tea, it's literally the only thing I drink. I can cut down on the sugar with it but I am not going to stop drinking it. Why does teeth issues have to be so hard to deal with!?

GrooseIsLoose

Slickest pompadour in town
ZD Legend
Why do people in North India barely speak English? I didn't have this problem traveling to Kerala, my neighbor state uber cabs and auto guys spoke English.

TheGreatCthulhu

Composer of the Night.
ZD Champion
The quickest way to piss me off, besides obviously violating the law and doing something reprehensible, is to say one thing, then do the opposite thing.

Case in point, don't say you want to take guitar lessons from me, and I give you my contact info, and you don't even text!!

What that tells me is you don't want to learn guitar, and should have told me so.

GrooseIsLoose

Slickest pompadour in town
ZD Legend
Last time I spoke my mind in a thread similar to this, I got banned (it was a different Zelda website, not this one). I didnt get a warning through PM from the mods, nothing, just banned. People got offended, called me names, but I was the bad guy for stating some facts and speaking my mind.

I dont think Im a bad person overall. I work, I pay taxes, I love feeding stray dogs, I take care of my parents (with help from my little sister), and Im engaged to be married (That picture in my profile? That´s a pic of us with a Zelda AI filter. We had a Viking "wedding" on February, but we are still getting married "for real" next year). I just have strong opinions about very specific topics. Opinions that are either very popular or very unpopular depending on the audience.
My name is Yoshikage Kira. I'm 33 years old. My house is in the northeast section of Morioh, where all the villas are, and I am not married. I work as an employee for the Kame Yu department stores, and I get home every day by 8 PM at the latest. I don't smoke, but I occasionally drink. I'm in bed by 11 PM, and make sure I get eight hours of sleep, no matter what. After having a glass of warm milk and doing about twenty minutes of stretches before going to bed, I usually have no problems sleeping until morning. Just like a baby, I wake up without any fatigue or stress in the morning. I was told there were no issues at my last check-up. I'm trying to explain that I'm a person who wishes to live a very quiet life. I take care not to trouble myself with any enemies, like winning and losing, that would cause me to lose sleep at night. That is how I deal with society, and I know that is what brings me happiness. Although, if I were to fight I wouldn't lose to anyone.

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
My mom is trying to guilt trip us into letting her have parakeets because she misses the cat, even though getting an animal just because you're sad is a bad idea and we already own a Cockatiel that gets neglected half the time. She wants to have something to "decrompress from all her responsibilities" even though owning a pet is a responsibility. Maybe that's a little mean but I just think it's a really bad idea right now.

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
My mom is trying to guilt trip us into letting her have parakeets because she misses the cat, even though getting an animal just because you're sad is a bad idea and we already own a Cockatiel that gets neglected half the time. She wants to have something to "decrompress from all her responsibilities" even though owning a pet is a responsibility. Maybe that's a little mean but I just think it's a really bad idea right now.
i agree with you, tell her youve got the dog so that can be the parakeet kinda???

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom