• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
my roommate keeps leaving the scrubby pad in the sink. I remind him that I like to keep it out of the sink so that it doesn't get gross and mildewy but the repetition is making me feel like he just doesn't care about it enough to try remembering, and that hurts my feelings
heck, I don't even want my roommates to do dishes so I don't know what he's using the scrubby pad for in the first place

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
my roommate keeps leaving the scrubby pad in the sink. I remind him that I like to keep it out of the sink so that it doesn't get gross and mildewy but the repetition is making me feel like he just doesn't care about it enough to try remembering, and that hurts my feelings
heck, I don't even want my roommates to do dishes so I don't know what he's using the scrubby pad for in the first place
Make a sign reminding him??

TheGreatCthulhu

Composer of the Night.
ZD Champion
I swear every vocalist I've worked with suffered from LSD.

Lead Singer's Disease.

It seems all of them get preoccupied with drama, bull**** extracurricular activities, their next romantic partner, instead of investing in vocal lessons, practicing, or improving their stage presence.

Seriously, it's so common that my litmus test if they're going to be a waste of time is if they get butthurt if I suggest vocal lessons or working with a vocal coach.

Hylian Viking

A modern day Hyrule warrior mean mean stride.
My home Wi-Fi was being finicky early this morning had to power cycle the router which meant getting out of bed (Still wearing my pajamas) dashing downstairs to the living room, unplugging the router, plugging it back in, dashing back upstairs to my bedroom and hoping that my computer stays connected. Needless to say the worst time to have an IT issue is when you are still in your pajamas.

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
Really annoyed with the rehabilitation place my dad is staying at for his arm and leg. First they misplaced half his stuff, which we can't afford to replace if they don't find it. Now they're changing the rules for visitation so patients can only have 2 designated visitors, those being my mom and my grandpa. So basically I won't be able to visit him while he's there (which may be a month, maybe longer we're not sure).

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
When I write I tend to listen to music in the background. Sometimes I just use the music in my pc, but most of the time I like loud music, so I use Youtube. But what annoys me is the darn ads, so many of them, almost in every freaking music video I play.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom